Homeowners in Broward County use custom mirrors from Glass Doctor¨ of Fort Lauderdale to add brilliant touches to their homes. The custom glass options available and the professional services that you receive are unparalleled to those found in retail stores. Our glass specialists make designing bespoke decor for your home simple and stress-free.
Custom Mirrors to Add Dimension and Depth
The strategic placement of mirrors makes spaces appear larger and more interesting. They also instantly increase natural and artificial lighting without electricity. The design services at Glass Doctor of Fort Lauderdale include an in-home consultation during which a glass specialist will make recommendations regarding the best size and mirror placement to achieve the effect that you desire.
Residents in Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Cooper City, Pompano Beach and the surrounding areas often use the following types of custom mirrors:
- Statement mirrors: Hang a large framed mirror above a buffet, credenza, fireplace or headboard to create the illusion of space and give a room added class.
- Mirrored walls: Floor-to-ceiling mirrors instantly brighten a room and make small spaces seem bigger.
- Mirrored backsplash: Mirrors along countertops add depth to a kitchen or bathroom, as well as sleek classiness.
Accentuate Treasured Pieces
Custom mirrors are the ideal way to display and showoff collectible, cherished and delicate pieces. Consider using the following types of mirrors in your home:
- Mirrored cabinets and shelves: Give guests a hands-free, 360-degree view of antique, collectibles and art.
- Hung mirrors: A large, well-placed mirror brightens a room and directs light to your favorite pieces of art.
- Framed mirrors: Give a room added interest by combining framed mirrors with family photos or artwork.
Mirrors reflect natural and artificial lighting, enabling you to brighten a space without the installation of windows or the purchase of lamps. When you have limited wall space, mirrored tabletops provide a similar effect. Clever ways to use mirrors include:
- Mounted mirrors: Hang mirrors behind light sources, such as lamps and sconces.
- Mirrors in bedrooms: Hang a mirror on a closet door or above a dresser. A mirrored tray on a vanity gives a room a charming touch.
Make a Statement
The custom mirrors at Glass Doctor of Fort Lauderdale are available in a variety of edge styles, tints and frames that coordinate with an assortment of decorative styles. Add a framed mirror to a bathroom to make the space more attractive. Install a full-length mirror on sliding closet doors to get a head-to-toe perspective of your wardrobe before leaving your home.
Professional Mirror Installation
Custom mirrors are a simple, affordable way to give your home added interest and make a space seem more engaging. Get in touch with Glass Doctor of Fort Lauderdale to schedule an in-home consultation. A glass specialist will review the options available and show you how to best use custom glass to your advantage.