A custom mirror has the power to brighten and beautify indoor spaces. Mirrors have the ability to convey a sense of openness, magnify light sources and accentuate artwork. A custom mirror delivers decorating solutions that transform your home or office into more comfortable surroundings. Glass Doctor® of Dothan fabricates mirrors and glass decor according to your personal style and unique specifications. We have years of experience creating original home accents that enhance your comfort and embellish your interior design.
Expanding Your Interior Outlook
Custom mirrors effortlessly create the impression of a larger space. When strategically positioned, a custom mirror extends the room's visual area, creating the illusion of loftier proportions. Perfect for cramped hallways, walk-in closets, and bathroom areas, mirrors reflect images to convey greater depth and size. Breathe new life into confined areas with refreshing ideas, such as:
- Use mirrored backsplashes to surround small kitchen and bathroom sinks, or bathing areas.
- Transform restricted workspaces with a running, custom mirror border or ceiling mosaic.
- Create depth in any room with multiple wall-mounted mirrors that present the appearance of a louvered entryway.
Our industry experts listen and discuss your ideas, calculate the feasibility and design possibilities, and then craft and install your custom mirror. We provide a detailed, upfront cost estimate for your approval, and deliver courteous, professional results. Our specialists make it easy to upgrade your existing decor with custom mirror and interior glass items designed specifically for your home or office. On-site consultations are arranged according to your schedule.
Shaping and Illuminating Indoor Impressions
In addition to increasing the impression of space, mirrors accentuate your living and working spaces while naturally decreasing your energy use. When placed opposite to windows and lamps, mirrors reflect and magnify natural and artificial light, reducing electricity consumption. Our customization options allow your imagination free reign, providing you with the artistic license to invoke your most dazzling decorating talents. Ideas include:
- Statement mirrors: Place oversized statement mirrors inconspicuous locations, such as over a fireplace mantle or above headboards to draw the eye and present an elegant appearance.
- Wall-mounted styles: Position mounted floor length mirrors along one entire wall of your bedroom, family room, or office to create a sparkling, spacious room image.
- Decorative accents: Use mirrored shelving units to highlight treasured artwork or sculptures. We custom install mirrored shelves in antique cabinets, or create floating units that seamlessly blend into your decor.
Our wide selection of frame choices, edge designs, colored tints, as well as unlimited shapes, sizes and safety enhancements allow you to use your custom mirrors as a unifying design element. Contact Glass Doctor of Dothan to arrange for your free consultation today.