Windshield Repair and Replacement
Finding a car glass repair company that’s right for you may often feel like a tricky task. Thankfully, you don’t need to look too far if you live in the areas of Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda and Englewood. Glass Doctor® of Port Charlotte has the finest team of glass specialists on hand to perform high-quality car glass repair. Armed with several years of experience, vast amounts of industry knowledge and the very best glass repair equipment on the market, our staff will confidently and securely repair or replace your windshield to the highest possible standard.
Choose Glass Doctor of Port Charlotte
Owning a high-quality windshield is essential when ensuring your safety on the road. In a rollover accident, your windshield counts for more than half of the cabin support in your car, so making certain that your windshield glass is in fine condition is imperative. There are numerous reasons to select Glass Doctor of Port Charlotte as the company to repair your windshield glass:
- Insurance: Our team works with all major insurance carriers, and will complete all the complicated necessary paperwork for you.
- Industry Standard Process: Only procedures and equipment approved by the Auto Glass Safety Council™ (AGSC) are used for vehicle repairs.
- G12® Road Hazard Guarantee: If a brand new windshield is damaged during the immediate 12 month period following installation, our team will repair or replace the glass completely free of charge.
Repair or Replace
Depending on the state of the windshield, Glass Doctor of Port Charlotte will either repair or replace the glass. To determine which course of action is best to take, our team considers elements like size of the damage, location of the damage and also how long the windshield has been in poor condition.
- Small chips and cracks: Repair
- Chips larger than 3/8 inch: Replace
- Cracks greater than three inches long: Replace
- Cracks or chips directly in line with the driver’s vision: Replace
- Damage to the edges of the windshield: Replace
- Recently acquired chips and cracks: Repair
Windshield Repair Process
Glass Doctor of Port Charlotte always seek to repair windshields rather than replace them, providing restorations are indeed possible and the driver’s safety is not compromised. Repair work is usually completed in less than an hour, with our team of glass specialists removing any debris from the impacted area before injecting a repair resin. A curing and polishing is then performed to improve visual clarity. Windshield repair with Glass Doctor of Port Charlotte is:
- Fast: Under sixty minute wait time for most repairs.
- Budget friendly: Many repairs are extremely affordable.
- Green: Glass is kept away from landfill.
- Stress-free: A simple process that will save you stress.
- Insurance-covered: Many insurance providers will cover repairs completed by our specialists.
Windshield Replacement Process
When a vehicle windshield requires a replacement, our team goes through a specific set of steps in order to ensure your car receives the very best treatment. First, the damaged windshield is carefully removed, and disposed of properly. Our team will then select glass matching the original equipment manufacturer before installing it using AGSC-approved adhesives. A series of rigorous tests are applied to determine whether the new glass is safe and strong.
For the very best car glass repair services across Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda and Englewood, call Glass Doctor of Port Charlotte today on 941-585-0007. Our team performs high-quality repairs for highly affordable prices, and work 24 hours day, seven days a week so you are able to get in touch with us at any time you need car glass care.
Canada excluded. Services performed by independently owned and operated franchises.
Time limit for claims applies. Full details here.