Glass Tabletops & Custom Shelving
Custom glass tabletops are an ideal way to update furniture in your home, business, or on your deck or patio. Glass Doctor® of Port Charlotte specialists help you choose the perfect custom products to improve your home, ensuring that your furniture will safely support the glass you choose.
Advantages of Glass Tabletops
Glass tabletops will give your home the following advantages:
- Increases light: Since glass reflects surrounding natural and artificial light, custom glass tabletops help brighten any area of your home.
- Makes cleaning and maintenance easier: Surfaces such as wood can look dull and develop scratches, discoloration, and other damage over time. Glass is easy to keep clean and sanitized, and it maintains its attractive appearance year after year.
- Helps preserve existing tabletops: If you have an existing tabletop you'd like to preserve, adding a glass tabletop will protect it while still allowing its beauty to be showcased.
- Is easily customized: Create the glass tabletop that suits your needs, choosing the size, shape, thickness, edging, and tint that you prefer.
Glass For Every Surface
Custom glass tabletops improve many types of furniture, including the following:
- Dining room tables
- Writing desks
- Antique furniture
- Coffee tables
- Conference room tables
Extra Protection for Any Glass Piece
Our specialists will help you select the extra protection your family and home need, including the following:
- Tinted glass: Areas that receive a lot of direct sunlight, a common occurrence in Florida, benefit from tinted glass, which blocks the sun's UV rays and helps prevent furnishings and flooring from fading.
- Safety glass: Outdoor furniture requires safety glass, and it's also ideal for homes with small children.
Custom glass shelving elevates your style while putting the spotlight on your home's cherished objects or your business' merchandise. Glass shelving is bright and beautiful, offering a panoramic view of your collectibles or merchandise. It provides a sophisticated boost to any decor and makes a dramatic statement.
Customizing your shelves
Our specialists help you customize your shelves with the following options:
- Style and design: To enhance your current decor
- Height and configuration: To utilize every inch of space in exactly the way you'd like
- Number of shelves and distances between shelving: To maximum your space and avoid issues associated with shelves that are too close together or too far apart.
- Glass, tinting, and color options: To customize your glass shelving to meet your needs and suit your tastes.
To get started on improving your home or business with custom glass tabletops or shelving, contact Glass Doctor of Port Charlotte today. We'd be happy to consult with you in your home and help you turn your ideas into reality.