Shower Door Installation
We have created a starting point, which we hope will help you kick-start your creativity! Let your imagination run wild while you look at the following concepts and designs:
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
To begin the process of creating your custom glass shower door contact Glass Doctor of Naperville for an in-home consultation. Allow us to help you create a beautiful bathroom you will cherish for years to come.
Renovating your bathroom can be a great experience with the help of Glass Doctor® of Naperville. Our specialists will assist you with everything you need, from the most standard and budget-friendly shower doors to custom-made and beautifully crafted heavy glass tub enclosures. An investment in your bathroom will pay off over time. A delicate, beautiful, and serene spa-like bathroom will have a significant impact on the value of your home. Glass shower doors or a tub enclosure will help direct and interact with the natural light, as well as your light fixtures. It will provide a new focal point for your bathroom.
Our team of experienced home glass experts will help guide you through the whole process, from the initial design and budgeting, installation, maintenance, to the finishing touches. By working together with our specialists, you have a unique opportunity to develop a bathroom that suits your specific style and taste. We carry a variety of framed or frameless shower doors, door handles, and custom-made products that are guaranteed to meet all your requirements. At Glass Doctor of Naperville, we only work with the best possible products from our leading providers of bathroom fixtures, glassware, and accessories in the United States.
As a starting point in the shower design process, we suggest you take the following four factors into consideration.
- Bathroom Configuration: What your new bathroom will look like and what materials the walls are composed of. Will they be able to support the design you have in mind? What is the maximum weight they can support?
- Shower heads: With our vast diversity in shower configurations, it will be easy to find the perfect shower head for you, while at the same time ensuring that the water will remain inside the shower or tub enclosure at all times. No water should spray out on the bathroom floor even if the shower doors are open.
- Shower Measurements: It is of the uttermost importance that all measurements are accurate to avoid delays in the installation process and that our upfront pricing for materials and installation costs are correct. Please contact us today to make an appointment with our team. We have experience in taking measurements that are guaranteed to be correct.
- Ventilation: The importance of proper ventilation cannot be stressed enough. Without proper airflow in the room, you will experience a build-up of moisture, peeling paint and mold infestation that can pose a serious health threat to you and your family. With mold growing in your bathroom or glass enclosure, you will be exposed to allergens that can trigger an allergic reaction. If you are concerned about the humidity, we can perform an evaluation of your bathroom ventilation and provide suggestions on ways to improve your bathroom’s ventilation.