Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Glass Doctor® of Lincoln offers the full spectrum of shower and tub enclosures, including frameless shower doors and ornate enclosures. Make one phone call and you’ll be moments away from our team guiding you to a gorgeous-looking, affordable new bathroom.
What We Offer
At Glass Doctor of Lincoln, we pride ourselves on helping our customers develop a bathroom that they’ll be proud to show off. Our staff aims to be involved in every step of the process; we feature several shower model ideas in our Shower Idea Center to help spark your imagination when it comes to redesigning your bathroom.
Design & Assistance
Before installing a glass shower door or enclosure, our team will conduct a professional consultation, which includes surveying your bathroom and its ventilation to establish what you need. During your consultation we:
- Determine what your bathroom walls support; this will vary depending if your walls are made of drywall or tile.
- Examine the ventilation in your bathroom, as moisture build-up leads to paint damage and mold growth.
- Conduct a mounting assessment, which involves deciding what material should be used for the foundation and supporting structure.
Our specialists will use the results of consultation to suggest the appropriate glass shower enclosure options and walk you through the remodel process. During your consultation we:
- Go through patterns, frames and hardware options-making things clear, simple and easy to understand.
- Discuss any additional accessories that are available.
- Carefully describe the delivery, installation and maintenance process so that you feel comfortable.
- Explore pricing options.
- Agree on a time for the new glass shower door to be installed.
Maintenance & Upkeep
To keep your glass shower enclosure looking its best and staying its strongest, Glass Doctor of Lincoln offers hydrophobic coating glass protectant. Hydrophobic coating is a maintenance treatment that provides your glass with:
- Protection from stains and scratches
- Hard water etching prevention
- Glossy, shiny surfaces
- Reduces mold growth
- Environmentally friendly nature
Just one application of our hydrophobic coating lasts for up to five years. Simply ask your Glass Doctor of Lincoln specialist about maintaining your glass with hydrophobic coating, and our team will do the rest.
Use our links to checkout the wide selection of shower and tub enclosures we offer and research the installation process.
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Hydrophobic Coating Glass Protectant
Call Glass Doctor of Lincoln today at 402-817-3739 for high-quality, professional, customer-focused glass services. Book your in-home consultation online today!