Window Repair & Replacement Services in Crown Point, IN
Broken, cracked and otherwise damaged glass can quickly become a nightmare project for any homeowner. Thankfully, your local professionals at Glass Doctor of Crown Point are experts of glass repair and replacement in your home. Our specialists will work with you to set an appointment suiting your busy schedule, provide a detailed up-front price quote and utilize the industry's best practices to ensure you receive an outstanding final result.
When a broken window or door pane compromises your home, we know that you want a solution as soon as possible. Our emergency team is available to repair or replace broken glass at any hour of day or night. Glass Doctor of Crown Point specialists will complete any necessary repairs or securely board up the problem area until new panes can be installed. In an effort to keep you safe, we clean up the damage site.
Double Pane Window Repair
If your windows have a dirty and foggy look, it's time to contact a specialist. Such unsightly build-up happens when seals in double pane windows become broken or otherwise compromised. Our team replaces these panes and repairs the seals to restore your windows.
Specialty Glass Repair
Glass Doctor of Crown Point works with glass beyond your windows. Our team also specializes in the installation and repair of glass in cabinets, tabletops, mirrors and various other specialty home decor panes.
If you are looking to increase your home's energy efficiency, then upgrading your windows and glass doors is a prime starting point. New glass technologies like insulated glass units (IGUs) and Low-E windows offer greater sound and energy insulation. Talk with our specialists today about replacing your old, broken, and worn-out windows with these more efficient and advanced options.
Additional Glass Services
- Glass Protectant: Hard water stains, mineral deposits, environmental pollutants and scratches destroy the beauty of the glass in your home. A hydrophobic glass treatment protects panes from staining and scratching to keep it looking like new. It's also applicable on tile, porcelain and granite surfaces.
- Tint: Glass tinting is a great way to shield your property's interior from issues relating to sun exposure and its harmful UVA and UVB rays. Glass tint reduces heat build-up to keep your summer energy bills low.
- Window Component Repair: Sometimes it isn't the window's glass causing the problem. Our window experts are well-versed in fixing such annoyances as broken locking mechanisms and stuck windows. Ask our repair team about options for your window's tilt latches, sash locks and balances.
Gain the Advantage
Glass Doctor of Crown Point aims to provide you with top quality glass installation and repair services. That's why we offer a special Advantage Plan® to our loyal customers. Member benefits include:
- A free home inspection by our qualified glass experts
- Special discounts and savings on our services and any future repairs
- A promise of quality glass installation service, which include a guarantee against breakage for the entirety of your membership term
Stop neglecting your broken panes and dirty glass! For more information about the care and repair of your home's glass, contact Glass Doctor of Crown Point for more information.