Shower Doors Installation
Glass shower doors and tub enclosures not only make your bathroom look great; they also boost the value of your home. Shower doors instantly become the centerpiece of your upgraded bathroom; Glass Doctor® of Crown Point has a variety of styles and finishes to choose so there is something to fit every home and budget.
During Your In-Home Consultation
Strolling around a showroom will help you see what choices are out there, but the best way to see what will work in your home is with an on-site consultation. When a Glass Doctor of Crown Point specialist visits your home, they will take careful measurements to ensure a perfect fit, and walk you through the many decisions to be made including:
- Support Structure: The first item our specialists will determine is what your walls are made from and whether additional support is necessary. Glass shower doors can be heavy and special considerations are sometimes necessary.
- Measurements: Not only will our experts take accurate measurements, they will also provide an estimate for materials and installation so there are no surprises on delivery day. We will also help you choose a shower head that will not spray water out of the enclosure.
- Ventilation: Proper ventilation is the key to keeping your upgraded bathroom looking great for years to come. We will make sure yours is ventilated properly and show you how to make improvements if necessary.
If you want to take a look at some of our glass shower doors, tub enclosures and remodeling ideas, we have plenty to keep you busy. First, take a look at our shower door gallery to see the different frames and frameless options we offer. Plus, checkout the different glass finishes available. Next, consider different patterns and color options in our shower door accessories page. If you're stuck for ideas for your new bathroom, take a peek at our bathroom remodeling ideas for lots of ways to give your bathroom a facelift.
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Hydrophobic Coating Glass Protectant
Protecting Your Investment
Once you have the perfect bathroom, you want to make sure it stays that way for a long time. Our hydrophobic coating glass protectant is perfect for your glass shower doors and tub enclosures by preventing hard water stains, oils, soap scum and other deposits from clouding your glass. It's also great for granite, tile, and porcelain so your entire bathroom stays protected.
Whether you know exactly what you want, or you are still trying to design an upgraded bathroom for your home, Glass Doctor of Crown Point is your best option. Call or fill out our online request to schedule your in-home consultation today!