3 Tips for Buying a Frameless Bathroom Mirror
If you need help selecting a mirror that you'll love for your bathroom, the experts at Glass Doctor® provide custom mirror solutions to match your style and budget. Keep reading to learn three tips for choosing the right custom frameless bathroom mirror for your home.
Finding the Right Frameless Mirror for Your Bathroom
Frameless mirrors, or floating mirrors, are usually finished with a buffed edge rather than a full frame, giving them a signature floating appearance that's both modern and elegant. Professional interior decorators recommend this type of mirror if you need to create a larger sense of space or open up a small or dark room.
Off-the-shelf options are generic and won't perfectly fit your space. Before you decide to buy a bathroom mirror off-the-rack, remember that your home should reflect your personal style—so consider custom mirror options.
3 Tips to Get the Best Custom Frameless Mirror
- Choose a glass expert—find a professional that will come to your home and design a mirror based on your personal style. Custom frameless mirrors are one-of-a-kind pieces that should express your unique tastes.
- Work with glass experts who will fully install your custom mirror—handling and mounting large pieces of glass is tough and dangerous if not handled by a professional.
- Make sure you know the price before you buy—a beautiful custom mirror doesn't have to be expensive, and the best glass experts will be up-front about pricing. Never pay for a mirror and installation until you know that you're getting exactly what you want at the right price.
Choosing the Best Custom Frameless Mirror for Your Space
Glass Doctor will help you find the perfect frameless mirror for your space.
- Our glass experts provide in-home consultation and complete installation—all you need to do is explain what you need and we promise we'll exceed your expectations.
- Our pricing is always up-front. You'll never pay for something until you're completely comfortable with it.
Call Glass Doctor Today
We've been around for 40 years and we're excellent at what we do. Our team of professionally trained glass experts can cut and install the perfect mirror for your bathroom.
Call us now at 855-603-1919 to schedule your frameless bathroom mirror consultation.
Design Sponge: https://www.designsponge.com/2014/02/decorating-with-mirrors-20-favorites.html