Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Creating a beautiful bathroom begins with both the design and the quality installation of shower doors and tub enclosures. Whether you opt for something simple like framed shower doors or have an idea for something elaborate and guaranteed to draw attention, Glass Doctor® of Warner Robins can help custom design your bathroom upgrade. We'll also assist you during every step of the process, including: budget, design, installation and maintenance.
During a free consultation with one of our glass specialists you'll be asked to consider four factors:
- Configuration - Determining how much weight your bathroom walls can support and how it should be distributed will depend on the wall surfaces and the location of the underlying studs.
- Measurements - You can schedule a time for one of our installation experts to come take precise measurements. You'll be assured of having accurate numbers, which will speed up the design and installation process. We'll also have the information necessary to provide you with a cost figure for materials and installation.
- Ventilation - Having proper ventilation in your bathroom is essential to prevent paint from peeling, mold from growing and to maintain freshness in that area. Your consultant will perform an evaluation on your bathroom ventilation setup and suggest improvements if needed.
- Shower Heads - Ensure that any shower head you choose to use for your shower won't spray beyond your shower doors when they're left open.
To help get your creative ideas in gear regarding a new bathroom upgrade we've put together several categories within the Shower Idea Center as guides. Feel free to browse these areas for ideas and information while determining what works best for your specific needs. We're here to help with any questions.
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
To begin the process for a bathroom upgrade, give us a call here at Glass Doctor of Warner Robins or schedule a free in-home consultation. Together, we will create something that suits your needs, your style requirements and your budget.