Meet the owner of Glass Doctor of Central Illinois
For window repair and replacement in homes, businesses, and vehicles in Springfield, Taylorville, Lincoln, Petersburg, and the surrounding areas, the team at Glass Doctor® of Central Illinois are trusted experts. Owner Josh Koster and his team are dedicated to repairing, replacing, installing, and enhancing your glass. Josh was raised by parents who were business owners and taught him the value of providing quality work and customer service. Before joining Glass Doctor, he had experience in the construction industry and would work for Glass Doctor during the winter. He enjoyed the work and when he had the chance to buy the Glass Doctor franchise, he decided it was the right opportunity to build his own business.
About the Central Illinois AreaGlass Doctor of Central Illinois provides glass services to Springfield, IL and the surrounding areas. Springfield is best known as the capital of Illinois and as the former home of President Abraham Lincoln. The city features many Lincoln-related sites, including the Lincoln Home National Historic Site and the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum. Springfield is also the site of the Illinois State Fair. Nature lovers can spend time on Lake Springfield or go hiking in Kickapoo Creek Park in Lincoln. In addition to President Lincoln, other notable people from the Springfield area include astronaut Scott Altman and singer Morris Day.
Services offered by Glass Doctor of Central IllinoisHomeowners, businesses, and vehicle owners in Central Illinois need quality, affordable glass repair, replacement, and installation services. Whether upgrading your home to double pane windows for better energy efficiency, replacing storefront glass or door glass at your business, or repairing that chipped windshield, our glass service professionals are here to get the job done. We can work with your insurance company to keep the job cost-effective, and we have programs to make the process as fast and convenient as possible.
Auto Glass Services:
- Auto Glass Care
- Windshield Protection Plan
Business Glass Repair Services:
- Emergency Business Glass Services
- Industry Glass Solutions
- Advance Measurement System
- Door Closer Repair Service
Home Glass Services:
- Custom Glass Solutions
- Emergency Home Glass Repair & Replacement
- Hydrophobic Coating Services
- Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Code of ValuesGlass Doctor is one of multiple service brands owned by Neighborly®. Each brand shares a Code of Values and culture to live by, which not only outlines how we work in a professional environment but also how we live our daily lives.
We live our Code of Values by …
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: "above the line."
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
...and Having fun in the process!