Glass Shower Doors & Bathtub Enclosures in Central Illinois
Your bathroom design is paramount. The bathroom is where you relax, refresh and rejuvenate. Your shower is the focal point of this room, so it makes the greatest sense to begin your bathroom remodel with a new shower or tub enclosure. When remodeling, choosing the right materials and layout is critical to achieve the maximum benefit while minimizing expense. Glass Doctor® of Central Illinois in Springfield installs shower or tub enclosures in new construction and existing homes. Our team delivers the design, budget and quick turnaround time you want, plus glass door maintenance tips to preserve your investment for years to come.
Our Shower Door and Enclosure Process
- During your at-home consultation with our glass specialist, measurements will be taken so our specialists will be able to give you exact estimate for your project's materials and labor.
- Materials that will work best for your project are often determined by your wall’s construction, whether you have drywall or tile, and weight-bearing properties.
- You’ll select shower heads and placement that will keep water inside the shower stall.
- Glass Doctor of Central Illinois professionals will perform a ventilation evaluation to ensure your bath area has adequate ventilation. Moisture build-up can cause mold or paint damage.
Shower Idea Center
Glass Doctor of Central Illinois in Springfield will deliver a well-constructed fixture that showcases your sense of style. Visit our Shower Idea Center to start the process! You’ll get suggestions that will further enhance your bathroom project plans, like sophisticated framed tub enclosures or stylish, frameless shower enclosures shaped to fit your space.
- Shower Door Gallery: Browse examples of glass shower doors and tub enclosures.
- Shower Door Accessories: Glass designs make a style statement, so carefully study clear and patterned shower glass as well as motifs and tints designed to enhance privacy. We work with the best glass vendors for guaranteed quality.
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas: Sometimes, less is more! Do you want the cool, crisp sophistication of clean lines and open space reflected in your mirrors and glass? Strategic lighting is key to setting a mood or utilizing sunlight; what are your options?
- Ordering and Installation: Following your consultation, your order can be placed within 24 hours. Glass Doctor of Central Illinois will explain the steps taken during your professional installation, which is often completed within one day.
- Vendors: Look through the suppliers that will help your dream come true.
- Hydrophobic Coating Glass Protectant: Your shower and bath project will increase the value of your home, so protect your investment with Hydrophobic Coating, a product that will help your glass resist scratching and staining.
When properly designed and installed, your shower doors and bath enclosures will offer years of service and beauty. Glass Doctor of Central Illinois is a Sangamon County-owned and operated business. We serve the residents and businesses in Springfield, Lincoln, Taylorville and surrounding areas. We take our reputation for quick, affordable glass service seriously because we work and live here, too! Call 217-303-5261 or contact us for an in-home consultation. Your glass professional will learn more about your renovation or new construction project, then offer suggestions for the most cost-efficient, attractive and sustainable solutions to your bath and shower areas.