Adding custom mirrors to your home makes any room more comfortable and visually appealing. The specialists at Glass Doctor®of Port St. Lucie have years of experience crafting unique custom decor that fits the style and taste of any home. When you need top quality glass decor solutions, our team will create a special piece which suits your space.
Create Depth and the Illusion of Space
Because mirrors reflect the walls, ceiling and natural light, placing them in strategic places throughout your home makes an otherwise small space appear more open and inviting. Transform an entire room or hallway with well-placed mirrors. Consider using tiled or framed mirrors to create a sense of depth while highlighting the architecture and contours of your home. Consult with our decor specialists to discover the best locations and styles of mirrors for your home. Options include:
- Mirrored Wall: Make cramped or narrow hallways appear more spacious
- Mirrored Backsplash: Create depth in the kitchen
- Statement Mirrors: Place above a headboard or fireplace for a bold look
Accentuate Your Home Decor and Art
When you choose the perfect mirrors for your space, you can use them to accentuate your home's existing art and decor. Since the experts at Glass Doctor of Port St. Lucie will custom cut any mirror to your unique specifications, finding the perfect mirror is easier than ever. Choose among countless combinations of tints, edging details, frames and finishes. Great mirrors for highlighting home decor include:
- Mirrored Shelves: Achieve a panoramic view of art pieces and collectibles
- Hanging Mirrors: Direct natural light to emphasize your favorite art pieces
- Framed Mirrors: Add a stylish flair to walls of framed photos or art
Enhance Your Home's Natural Light
Custom mirrors are an ideal lighting solution, spreading both natural and artificial light in any area within your home. In dim spaces with few windows and little sunlight, mirrors in the right places provide a sense of illumination. Consider one of the following mirror options to bring more light into your home:
- Bedroom mirrors: Reflect natural light from windows and artificial light from lamps to create a warmer, more inviting bedroom.
- Mounted mirrors: Magnify the illumination from a variety of light sources, including desk lamps and mounted lanterns.
- Tabletop mirrors: Enhance the lighting in dim areas like basements and home offices.
Mirrors Made to Impress
Full-length mirrors are great for entryways, bedrooms and closets. These mirrors immediately make an impression on anyone who visits your home, and allow you to get a top-to-bottom look at your clothing before you head out the door. Glass Doctor of Port St. Lucie will custom cut full-length mirrors that are finished and framed to fit your existing decor and architecture. Choose from options like:
- Framed mirrors: Rejuvenate your bath area and add a sophisticated flair with the custom mirror and frame of your choosing.
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors: Enhance your bedroom or entryway, and allow you to get a full look at your appearance and attire before leaving the house.
For custom decor that perfectly matches your unique style, contact Glass Doctor of Port St. Lucie today. Our experts offer a free consultation to help you bring out the best in your living space.