At Glass Doctor® of Raleigh in North Carolina, we feel it is important to be involved with our community. We do not consider ourselves a successful company if we do not engage in charitable giving. One of our favorite charities is the Ronald McDonald House of Durham!
Glass Doctor of Raleigh donates yearly to the Ronald McDonald House of Durham's "Red Shoe Society."
- Glass Doctor of Raleigh teams up with glass manufacturers to donate labor and materials for window repair and replacement.
- Each year, our staff will serve meals for families staying at the Ronald McDonald House. We also host game nights and bake sweet treats.
Not only do we donate to the Ronald McDonald House, but we also help local shelters, food banks and hospitals.
- Glass Doctor of Raleigh holds food drives throughout the year to support North Carolina Food Banks.
- Our team helps the Chadwick & Club Plaza and Roanoke Common's senior to brighten their holiday season.
- We are also a monthly supporter of St. Jude's Children hospital and SPCA of Wake County.
For more information about Glass Doctor of Raleigh's charity donations please call at 919 - 571 - 3350. To schedule an appointment with our specialists, fill out a form online.