About Glass Doctor of Raleigh
History and Owner
Glass Doctor of Raleigh opened in February 1992. Wayne Gaudette was looking to open up his own business and saw great potential in a Glass Doctor Franchise.
Wayne was born in North Conway, New Hampshire. Graduated from Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston, Massachusetts. Worked at Sanders Assoc. in NH and 26 years at Transcom Electronics in Rhode Island where he managed several manufacturing facilities. Transcom merged with Alcatel in 1998. Wayne moved to Raleigh, NC in 1990 when Alcatel decided to close those facilities in RI.
After so many years in the corporate world, Wayne followed his dream. And so it began…..
- Our Mission is to acquire and retain CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE.
- We will accomplish this through employees who are dedicated to servicing our customers with COURTESY, INTEGRITY AND QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIP.
- Awareness that SATISFIED CUSTOMERS are our most valuable asset will secure our future.
- OUR VISION is to be a superior glass company admired for the excellence that our customers and associates experience with Glass Doctor.
- OUR PRODUCT is how our customer feels when we are done.
We welcome all feedback from our customers. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments - Wayne would love to hear them! You can email Wayne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Angies List Super Service Award (Glass & Mirrors) - 2011
- Angies List Super Service Award (Glass & Mirrors) - 2012
- Angies List Super Service Award (Auto Glass, Windows, and Glass & Mirrors) - 2014
- Angies List Super Service Award (Windows, Glass & Mirrors) - 2015
- Awarded Premier Service Company by Cityof.com/Raleigh
- BBB accredited business - since 1992 with an A+ Rating
- Glass Doctor Franchisee of the Year Award - 2003
- Glass Doctor Season of Sharing Awards
- Member of NGA (National Glass Association)
- Member of AGSC (Auto Glass Safety Council)
- Member of THSN (Triangle Home Services Network)
- Outstanding Performance Awards for Sales Growth
Glass Doctor of Raleigh not only serves the Triangle area but also strives to give back to the community. We support many different organizations throughout the year. We support the following on a regular basis:
- The Ronald McDonald House of Durham: Since 1980, the Ronald McDonald House of Durham has offered a comforting home away from home and a community of support for seriously ill children and their families. Their programs provide families with the comforts of home –private bedrooms, inviting community spaces, home-cooked meals and a stocked kitchen, a playroom, computer room and laundry facilities – as well as a network of support through interactions with other families, staff and volunteers.Families with a sick child face immense emotional, physical and financial challenges. Knowing that the Ronald McDonald House of Durham will be there to support them in a safe and caring environment helps to alleviate some these challenges.
- Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina: The mission of the Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina is: No One Goes Hungry in Central & Eastern North Carolina.
- St. Jude's Children Hospital : St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.Established in 1980, the Food Bank is a nonprofit organization that has provided food for people at risk of hunger in 34 counties for 30 years. The Food Bank serves a network of more than 800 partner agencies such as soup kitchens, food pantries, shelters, and programs for children and adults through distribution centers in Durham, Greenville, New Bern, Raleigh, the Sandhills (Southern Pines) and Wilmington.
- SPCA of Wake County: The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) of Wake County is dedicated to creating a more humane community where every adoptable animal has a home. Each year the SPCA re-homes over 3,300 animals through its innovative adoption programs.
Keep up with Glass Doctor through our press releases, stories and periodic updates. For information, or to arrange an interview with the president of Glass Doctor, please contact our media department at 254-537-0649 or PR@nbly.com.
For inquiries or appointments, feel free to contact your local Glass Doctor.
Begin your new and exciting career path as a glass specialist today. Start your journey with Glass Doctor of Raleigh by completing of our online application!
Code of Values
Glass Doctor is now one of seven service brands owned by Neighborly®. Each brand shares a Code of Values and culture to live by, which not only outline how we work in a professional environment, but also how we live our daily lives.
We live our Code of Values by ...
… treating others as we would like to be treated.
… listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
… responding in a timely fashion.
… speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
… acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
… making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
… communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
… looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
… operating in a responsible manner: "above the line."
… communicating honestly and with purpose.
… asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
… never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
… continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
… making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
Having Fun in the Process!