Cracked Mirror Repair
At Glass Doctor® we specialize in home glass repair and replacement. Repairing chipped or cracked mirrors is not something that is recommended, as the repair is usually visible. At Glass Doctor, we will usually recommend replacing the mirror for the best possible design.
How to Disguise a Cracked Mirror
Here are several ways to cover up a cracked mirror:
- Use a floral arrangement or vase to cover up chips in the corner or cracks along the lower half of the mirror. This helpful tip will hide the issue and add some decor to your space.
- Painting over the crack is also an option, as long as it doesn’t affect visibility of the reflection. You can paint a border around the edges, or a simple design that extends to cover the crack.
- Cut and glue a tile or glass border of your choice to hide the crack, which works particularly well along the top or bottom of the mirror.
When to Call a Professional
Although you may want to try a DIY mirror repair disguising the crack may not be an easy fix—in these cases, an expert needs to be brought in. Glass Doctor has more than 250 locations nationwide and more than six decades of experience replacing all kinds of glass, including mirrors and other custom glass.
Is a Replacement Necessary?
Since cracked mirrors are very rarely repairable, find a replacement that is both functional and stylish. Glass Doctor will create a custom replacement for mirrors that cannot be repaired. Our glass experts will answer your questions and work with you to select a mirror that fits your needs.
Our glass specialists are more than willing to work with your schedule and provide responsive customer service, high-quality workmanship and up-front pricing to determine the best fix for your mirror.
Why Glass Doctor?
Our certified glass professionals not only have the expertise and knowledge necessary, but we can also replace any type of custom mirror, including:
- Bathroom mirrors
- Wall-mounted makeup mirrors
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors
- Wall mirrors
- Car mirrors
We also offer the following qualifications to provide the best service possible for you and your home:
- In-home estimates
- Scheduled appointment times
- No overtime fees
Call Glass Doctor to Schedule a Consultation
Call Glass Doctor today at (855) 603-1919 to repair or replace your cracked mirror.