Glass Doctor Custom-Cut Glass
Need a custom-cut glass piece for your next project? We work with all types of glass and offer a variety of custom-cut glass options to meet all your design needs from replacement glass panels and mirrors to frameless shower doors and more.
Don’t wait. Contact your local Glass Doctor® to order custom-cut glass, today!
Custom-Cut Glass for Any Project
Our local technicians are on hand to help you select the perfect pane for your next project. Our professional glaziers are experienced with cutting techniques for every glass type, even mirror and safety glass.
We offer you the best pricing, materials and customization – and we can repair or replace existing glass fixtures throughout the interior and exterior of your home.
We frequently cut:
- Glass panels for windows, entryways, garage doors and more – including double pane glass
- Custom glass shelving for improved function and matching of your personal style or design needs
- Frameless glass shower doors customized to fit your bathroom space
- Glass tabletops cut to fit any surface, perfect for coffee or dining tables
- Custom mirrors to brighten and enhance any room in your house
- Sliding glass doors to increase the available space in your room and allow light to flow in
In addition to these examples, Glass Doctor can custom-cut glass in a variety of shapes, sizes and finished edgings for all your glass needs.
The Custom-Cut Glass Process
Glass Doctor glass cutters will consult with you on the best type of glass for your project, then measure and fit your new glass using industry-best practices. Our full custom-cut glass process follows these three steps:
- Consultation: Our local technicians will work with you to understand the use for the glass. During consultation, we will help you select the type of glass you need for the project (textured glass, tinted glass, safety glass, etc.), determine the thickness of your desired glass and the type of edge you’d like applied to the glass, and complete a full measurement.
- Cutting: We will cut the glass to size.
- Beveling: Glass Doctor offers a dozen popular edge profiles for you to choose from:
- Bull Nose
- 1-¼" Bevel
- 1½" Bevel
- Double Bevel
- OG Bevel
- ¾" Bevel
- Triple Bevel
- 1" Bevel
Tempered and Laminated Custom-Cut Glass
In addition to edgework, Glass Doctor offers several types of safety glass, including laminated and tempered glass, for extra protection from breakage.
- Tempered Glass: This type of glass is cooled at a faster rate than heat-strengthened glass and is more durable than regular, annealed glass. If tempered glass breaks, it will shatter into dull, rounded cubes instead of sharp, jagged pieces.
- Laminated Glass: Like reflective glass, laminated glass reduces sound pollution, controls glare and protects against ultraviolet radiation, prolonging the life of your furniture.
Custom-Cut Glass Installation
On top of custom glass-cutting, our technicians can install custom-cut glass and mirrors in your home or business for you. From custom-cut shelves to glass tabletops, professional installation is key to ensuring your glass is safe and stays in place.
Custom Glass Cutting Near You
Looking for custom glass-cutting near you? Find the Glass Doctor location most convenient to your home or business via our zip code locator:
Let Glass Doctor Fix Your Custom-Cut Glass Panes
Finding quality glass-cutting near you doesn’t have to be difficult. We have over 270 locations across the United States and Canada staffed with expert glass technicians, ready to hear from you.
- Are made up of courteous, certified professionals who offer guaranteed professional workmanship.
- Provide free quotes within 24 hours of the original consultation.
- Are bonded and insured.
- Offer upfront pricing and don’t charge for any overtime work.