Windshield Replacement Prices
Your windshield is one of the most important safety features in your vehicle. It helps airbags deploy correctly and is the first line of defense in an auto accident or rollover. When your windshield is damaged beyond repair, you should get it fixed immediately.
Factors like, labor, parts, and disposal feels will all affect the price of your windshield replacement. The average cost of your windshield repair will vary depending on the make and model of the vehicle.
At Glass Doctor®, we help you assess your replacement needs quickly and cost-effectively. Call us at 855-603-1919 for a free estimate today.
When Does My Front Windshield Need To Be Replaced?
Cracks, nicks, and chipped glass windshields should be taken care of as soon as possible.
Our Glass Doctor auto glass specialists have the skills and experience necessary to identify if your windshield needs to be repaired or replaced and can give you the best price quote available. Repairing a windshield is inexpensive and stops cracks and chips from spreading. Save more by determining if a replacement is truly necessary.
- Cracks that are larger than three inches and chips larger than 3/8 inch usually require windshield replacement.
- If your windshield crack or chip obscures your line of vision, it’s recommended to consider a replacement.
- Over time, dirt and debris will build up in a crack, making it more difficult to repair. Older cracks mean replacing your windshield.
Glass Doctor Windshield Replacement | What’s Involved?
At Glass Doctor, we save you time and money with our expert precision.
Our Glass Doctor specialists take pride in a detailed inspection of your front windshield to ensure safety after replacement.
- We use quality parts, original equipment, and trained specialists to perform every service for our clients.
- Your windshield is removed without damaging the paint and bonding surface.
- An OEM (original equipment manufacturer) quality windshield is selected to match the model of your vehicle.
- Only Auto Glass Safety Council (AGSC) approved adhesives are used to install your new windshield.
- Our company observes a one hour drive-away time for passenger safety. We don’t stop working until we’re sure the job is done correctly.
- Remember that insurance may cover a large portion of your bill and in some instances will cover your deductible for repairs. If not, ask your auto warranty provider if they cover it.
The Glass Doctor Road Hazard Guarantee Protects Your Windshield
We stand by our commitment to service, professionalism, and great value. You can expect our standards to comply with those set by the AGSC. We go the extra mile and take care of our customers beyond the date of your new windshield installation.
When Glass Doctor replaces your front windshield, we offer an exclusive free replacement guarantee called the G12® Road Hazard Guarantee. This covers unlimited repairs to your front windshield or a single replacement within 12 months. The offer does not include labor or installation materials and is limited to normal road hazards. Certain restrictions may apply.
Other warranty services include our G12 Future Installation Option to include labor and installation, and our G12 Value Package that brings it all together with free windshield wiper blades, the Future Install Option and an application of Clear Choice™ glass protectant that preserves the quality of your windshield during inclement weather.
Call Glass Doctor and Get the Best Rates on Windshield Replacement Prices
Our Glass Doctor auto glass specialists help you determine the cost of a windshield replacement. We are dedicated to keeping you safe on the road. Call us today at 855-603-1919 or set up an appointment at one of our locations near you.