Window Repair & Replacement
When your glass windows or doors are damaged, it reduces the energy efficiency of your Tulsa home and jeopardizes your family's safety. At Glass Doctor® Home + Business of Tulsa, we make the window glass repair or replacement process easy for homeowners. Instead of a time-consuming, expensive and stressful, our customers enjoy an efficient, economical and hassle free experience.
We discuss your needs during our in-home consultation. We provide guaranteed up-front pricing and perform the work at your convenience. When our glass specialists repair or replace your windows, we use quality parts and top-notch methods. We offer professional, courteous service every day at every hour.
Your safety, security and peace of mind are important, so we offer after-hours emergency care to restore your home and keep you safe. We respond to your window glass repair emergency and remove the debris. When we have your glass products in stock, we perform immediate replacements. When we must order your glass, we board up damaged windows and return as soon as possible to complete permanent repairs.
Double pane windows deteriorate. Seals break due to age and weather stresses. This reduces their energy efficiency and causes unsightly condensation build-up and a foggy appearance. Glass Doctor Home + Business of Tulsa restores your windows by repairing them with high-quality replacement panes or replacing the entire window for a fresh, new look.
Home improvements don’t always have to be restricted to new windows. Our specialists go beyond basic home window glass repair. We offer glass solutions for all of your home and business needs.
- Repair or install basic, decorative and custom doors and windows
- Redesign patio and entry doors
- Coordinated window and door panes
- Replace garage door glass
- Customize mirrors, tabletops, cabinets and home glass decor to your specifications
When you choose our window glass repair or replacement options, you increase your home’s aesthetic appeal and functionality. At Glass Doctor Home + Business of Tulsa, we also offer a selection of upgrades with the enhancements that are important to you and your home.
- Insulated Glass Units: Double and triple pane windows reduce internal and external temperature exchanges to enhance interior climate control and lower your energy costs.
- Low-emissivity panes: Windows with metallic coatings reflect sunlight, decrease glare and filter out the worst UV rays. This protective feature minimizes damage to your home furnishings, enhances your interior comfort, and lowers your energy costs.
- Glass Tinting: Adding tinting and special coatings to your home windows can reduce heating and cooling bills, plus the addition protects carpets and furniture from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Hydrophobic Coating: Glass treatment gives your glass surfaces an added layer of protection that minimizes stains and scratches. It also reduces dirt and grime build-up due to hard water, minerals, and other pollutants.
Window Component Repair
Glass Doctor Home + Business of Tulsa specialists have the expertise to repair common window problems:
- Broken locking mechanisms
- Windows that are difficult to open
- Problems with balances, sash locks and tilt latches
When you sign up for our Advantage Plan® you receive additional benefits:
- Priority scheduling
- Savings on services and repairs
- Free home inspection
- Breakage guarantee for the length of your membership
The Greatest Glass Experts in Tulsa
Don't compromise your family's safety by waiting until the morning to schedule a repair. Shattered glass needs immediate attention. To arrange your in-home consultation or for more information, call us at 918-720-0253.