Window Pane Replacement
If you’re looking for window pane replacement, contact the certified glass professionals at Glass Doctor®. We offer emergency repair and replacement services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our experts will help determine if a simple repair or replacement is necessary during an in-home consultation. Schedule an appointment with us today at 855-603-1919.
Window Pane Replacement: What to Expect
Often times, broken window panes can be fixed by repairing a single pane instead of replacing the entire window. Repairing or replacing a single pane is much more affordable than replacing the entire window unit.
When you schedule an in-home consultation with our specialists, here’s what you can expect:
- Our courteous, uniformed professionals will arrive at your home and evaluate the window pane.
- If it’s broken and needs to be repaired, we will fix it on the spot using special equipment and protective gear.
- If you need a replacement pane, we will board up any damage, take the necessary measurements, order the replacement piece and schedule a follow-up time to come back and complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, we will clean up the area and provide you with tips on how to maintain your window.
Additional Window Pane Repair and Replacement Services
To ensure that you get the custom services you need, Glass Doctor provides a variety of repairs and replacements for all types of glass:
Because accidents happen at unpredictable and inconvenient times, Glass Doctor offers emergency and same-day window pane replacement services.
During an emergency service appointment, our specialists will make any necessary repairs or board up the damaged window, order a replacement, clean the area and schedule a prompt return visit.
Double-Pane Window Repair
Double-pane windows (insulated glass units or IGUs) are subject to broken seals and condensation, which can cause leaks and mold growth. If you notice a dirty or foggy appearance on your double pane window, it could be time for a replacement.
Instead of replacing your entire window, our certified professionals will simply the replace the affected window panes, saving you time and money.
Speciality Glass Repair
Glass Doctor also offers specialty glass repair for glass in garage doors, mirrors, tabletops, cabinets and more. If your entire window needs to be replaced, Glass Doctor also offers window replacement upgrades, such as Low-Emissivity glass and safety glass options.
- Low-E Glass—This type of glass has a microscopically thin, transparent coating that reflects heat. When the interior heat tries to escape to, the Low-E coating reflects the heat back to the inside, reducing heat loss through the glass.
- Safety Glass—Tempered glass and laminated glass are two safety glass options that are stronger, more durable and safer in the event of breakage.
Why Glass Doctor?
In addition to providing 24/7 glass services, our professionals use high-quality materials and industry-best practices to ensure you’re getting the best service possible.
We also provide:
- Upfront, flat-rate quotes with no overtime fees
- Flexible appointment times to fit your schedule
- More than 270 locations nationwide, allowing us to service you almost anywhere
- Over 40 years of expertise and excellent customer service
Call Glass Doctor for Prompt Window Pane Replacement
When you need a single window pane replacement or complete window repair, our specialists will work with you to determine the right solution.
Call 855-603-1919 to schedule an in-home consultation with a Glass Doctor expert today.
Glass Education Center: https://glassed.vitroglazings.com/topics/how-low-e-glass-works