Sliding Mirror Closet Doors from Glass Doctor
Sliding mirror closet doors can make any room in your house feel larger and allow you to easily access your clothing, accessories and storage.
Keep reading to learn about the benefits of sliding mirror closet doors and what to consider before calling a certified professional to install them in your home.
Benefits of Sliding Mirror Closet Doors
If you’re unsure whether sliding mirror closet doors are right for you, take a look at some of their benefits:
- Offer great functionality—They can fit anywhere in a home, especially in a bathroom or bedroom, thanks to their versatility. They can also double as an exercise or dressing mirror.
- Make a room feel bigger—These doors make a smaller room feel larger by reflecting natural light off their panels.
- Maximize space and storage—Unlike other wardrobes, you can maximize your storage space with sliding mirror doors since they are built directly into the wall and can reach ceiling heights.
- Operate efficiently—They provide easy access to clothing and other objects without having to open or shut a door.
What to Consider Before Installing Sliding Mirror Closet Doors
Before you install sliding mirror closet doors, there are some important factors to consider, including:
- Where you want to install the doors—Depending on the amount of space available in a room, a professional can help you determine the size of the doors and how many will comfortably fit in the space. It’s also a good idea to place these doors where the risk of them breaking is very minimal, such as a bedroom or bathroom.
- Number of doors—If you have a smaller room, two sliding closet doors may be more appropriate than three or four.
- Styles and designs—You can choose from tons of colors for your sliding doors that can give your mirror a unique, decorative touch.
Install Sliding Mirror Closet Doors with Glass Doctor
The experts at Glass Doctor® have years of experience replacing and installing all types of glass doors, including sliding mirror closet doors. Since mirrored doors can be heavy and difficult to handle, call our professionals to help you with the installation process.
When you schedule an appointment with us, here’s what you can expect:
- Our courteous, uniformed professionals will arrive and asses the space where you want to install your sliding mirror closet doors.
- We will discuss design options with you and help you decide on a custom glass solution that’s perfect for you and your home. Look at sliding glass door inspiration before your appointment to get an idea of what you want your doors to look like.
- During the installation, we will ensure that the doors are properly fitted and function properly within the space.
- After the process is complete, we will clean up the area of any remaining debris.
Schedule an Appointment Today
At Glass Doctor, our certified professionals will install sliding mirror closet doors in your home in an efficient, affordable manner. Schedule an appointment with one of our experts today at 855-603-1919.
SFGate Homeguides: http://homeguides.sfgate.com/tutorial-hanging-closet-sliding-doors-30245...
Canada excluded. Services performed by independently owned and operated franchises.
Time limit for claims applies. Full details here.