Get Custom-Cut Tabletops | Any Size or Shape
Trying to decide where to get glass cut to size for table tops? Consider hiring Glass Doctor® for your glass furnishings, and we’ll cut glass for tables of any size and shape, while providing custom finishes and edge profiles for a unique look. Learn more about the custom glass solutions we offer, what our installation process entails, and how you can make an appointment to get class cut for your table. Call us at 855-603-1919 to schedule an in-home consultation today.
Glass for Table Tops︳Cut to Size Options
The certified professionals at Glass Doctor have the knowledge and experience to ensure your tabletop is exactly what you want. We provide recommendations on glass thickness, edge profiles, and extra protection options to make sure you’re getting an exceptional custom product.
Choose from a variety of edge profiles in our infographic below.
Extra Protection Options
- Tinted Glass — This type of glass helps block harmful UV rays and is a great protective glass for furniture as it prevents color from fading over time.
- Laminated Glass — We offer this as a safety feature that is reliable enough to use in high-traffic areas without worrying about breakage.
- Tempered Glass — Another form of safety glass that is four times stronger than regular glass, making it a good choice for outdoor or patio furniture.
Glass Doctor Installation Process
When you call Glass Doctor to schedule an in-home consultation for your custom glass table, here’s what to expect:
- One of our professionals will come to your home, take measurements, and evaluate your needs.
- After you receive a quote within 24 hours, an installation appointment will be made.
- Our specialists will install your tabletop and provide any after-care instructions for the product.
Protect Other Furniture with Custom-Cut Glass Tops
Need protective glass tops for the rest of your furniture? We can cut glass for any size table, desk, or sidebar to protect it from wear over an extended period of time. Problems like scratches, fading from the sun, and watermarks can ruin the beauty of your wood furniture, so protect them with high quality glass tops.
You can guard against all of these issues with a custom-cut glass tops. Additionally, glass table top protectors are easy to take care of and can be cleaned with window cleaner or water.
Call Glass Doctor Today
If you’re wondering where to get glass cut for your table or other furniture, think of the certified professionals at Glass Doctor. Call us today at 855-603-1919 to find a specialist near you.
How Is Tempered Glass Made?: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-is-tempered-glass-mad/