Replacement Glass Coffee Table
Years of continual use, scratching and accidents can ruin a glass coffee table top. If you’re looking for a replacement glass coffee table, the experts at Glass Doctor® are here to help.
Our experts specialize in designing and installing custom glass solutions for your home—including replacement glass coffee tables. Call us at 855-603-1919 to schedule a replacement today.
What to Consider Before Replacing Your Glass Coffee Table
Before replacing your glass coffee table, consider these important factors:
- Safety Glass—This type of glass won’t break into sharp pieces when broken and is a great option if you have a home with children or pets.
- Size and Shape—Customize your glass coffee table into any shape or size you want, whether it be a small, rectangular table or a larger, circular table.
- Glass Edges—You can choose from a variety of glass edges when you schedule replacement services with Glass Doctor.
Take a look at some of the glass edges we offer:
Custom Glass Table Solutions at Glass Doctor
At Glass Doctor, we offer a variety of custom glass solutions—from tabletops and counters to windows and shower doors. Our experts will form-fit your replacement coffee table glass to an existing frame or customize a unique table to fit perfectly in your space.
For those looking for safety glass options, we have tempered and laminated glass that are highly durable and stronger than other forms are glass.
- Tempered glass—This type of glass is about four times stronger than annealed glass and does a great job resisting heat, wind and impact. If this glass breaks, it will shatter into dull cubes instead of sharp, jagged pieces.
- Laminated glass—If you want to reduce the transmission of solar energy, control glare or screen out ultraviolet radiation, laminated glass may be a great option for your replacement table. When laminated glass breaks, the glass particles do not fly or fall.
We also provide energy-efficient glass options, like Low-Emissivity (Low-E) glass. This reflective glass reduces heat loss through windows and re-radiates the heat absorbed from sunlight back inside the room. Low-E glass also prevents sunlight exposure from damaging carpets, draperies and other furnishings.
What to Expect with Glass Doctor
When you schedule a free, in-home consultation for your glass coffee table replacement, here’s what you can expect:
- Our glass experts will arrive at your home.
- Once inside your home, we will discuss your budget and custom table options and take measurements of the space.
- Within 24 hours, we will provide an upfront, flat-rate quote.
- After the quote is approved, we will schedule a time to come back and install your replacement glass coffee table.
Why Glass Doctor?
Since 1962, our Glass Doctor experts have been offering glass repair and replacement services to residential markets at more than 270 locations across the United States.
Our courteous glass specialists are equipped to take care of your custom product during every stage of the replacement process. We know how to determine whether you need a repair or replacement and help you save time and money during the entire process.
In addition to our expertise and affordability, we also offer:
- Flexible appointment scheduling with our uniformed professionals
- Upfront, flat-rate quotes within 24 hours of your free, in-home consultation
- 24/7 emergency repair and replacement services
Get a Replacement Glass Coffee Table from Glass Doctor
Contact our Glass Doctor professionals today at 855-603-1919 to schedule a free, in-home consultation for your replacement glass coffee table.
Tempered Glass: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-tempered-glass.htm
Glass Education Center: http://glassed.vitroglazings.com/topics/how-low-e-glass-works
Scientific American: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-is-tempered-glass-mad/