Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Transform any bathroom with stunning new shower doors or beautiful tub enclosures. If you're interested in renovating your bathroom and increasing your home's resale value, investing in new frameless shower doors or tub enclosures will make a huge difference.
Glass Doctor® of Ramsey has the experience and aesthetic eye to offer guidance through the design, planning and installation process. Afterwards, we’ll help you keep your new enclosure looking great with routine maintenance tips. We give you the bathroom of your dreams while adhering to a budget that works for you.
To ensure the design and installation of your new shower doors or tub enclosures goes smoothly, our glass specialists examine several important factors, including:
- Configuration: It's important to determine how much weight the drywall or tile walls in your bathroom are able to withstand along with where studs are located. Depending on the material's maximum weight threshold, our glass experts may recommend a particular type of shower door or tub enclosure that will work best for you.
- Shower Heads: Certain tub or shower enclosures require a special shower head to prevent water from splashing out onto the floor. Discuss various options with our specialists for ideas on what shower head you would like installed.
- Measurements: Schedule a free consultation with Glass Doctor of Ramsey to carefully measure the bathroom you would like to upgrade. Following your consultation, an accurate cost estimate is provided which includes both the installation price and cost for materials.
- Ventilation: Your bathroom renovation isn't complete without a proper form of ventilation. Without ventilation, moisture will easily begin to accumulate in the shower or tub enclosure, creating mildew or mold. If your bathroom is fully tiled, our glass specialists at Glass Doctor of Ramsey may install a glass steam room kit. In our in-home consultation, we will perform a ventilation check that will make sure that your shower has at least two feet of space above it to allow for the moisture filled air from your shower to escape without causing mold to grow in your drywall.
Brainstorm and discover new ways of converting your shower or bath into a more visually appealing environment. Take advantage of the many helpful services our glass specialists provide to our valued customers.
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant