Frameless Shower Door and Bathtub Surround Options & Accessories
Nothing transforms your bathroom into an elegant spa-like atmosphere like a glistening all-glass shower. Glass Doctor® Home + Business of Mullica Hill installs several types of shower doors and tub enclosures to meet all your needs- from frameless shower doors to sliding shower doors. Our highly trained service professionals are insured and can repair and replace the old and broken glass and add new glass to your bathroom.
Any renovation requires care and planning, and a new glass shower installation is no exception. Below are a few things to consider before we begin.
- Configuration: When planning new installations or upgrades that do not conform to the same shape or size as the original, the area must be checked to ensure there is enough space. In addition to checking the space, we must note walls and ceilings -the supporting materials could limit the type and weight of the replacement.
- Shower Heads: When considering shower heads for your new frameless shower door or glass enclosure, it is important to consider not only what style you like but also the flow pressure that is desired. You should also consider where the water will strike in the shower or tub and ensure leaks will not occur past the shower door or tub enclosure.
- Measurements:We never leave you to do the measuring yourself. Schedule an in-home consultation, and one of our glass experts will inspect and measure for you.
To help you create a custom design for your new frameless glass shower door or tub enclosure, Glass Doctor Home + Business of Mullica Hill provides you with the following:
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Hydrophobic Coating
Contact Glass Doctor Home + Business of Mullica Hill today to start your bathroom’s renovation!