The damage of Hurricane Harvey has been well documented.
What is a Category 4 Hurricane?
"Catastrophic damage will occur: Well-built framed homes can sustain severe damage with loss of most of the roof structure and/or some exterior walls. Most trees will be snapped or uprooted and power poles downed. Fallen trees and power poles will isolate residential areas. Power outages will last weeks to possibly months. Most of the area will be uninhabitable for weeks or months."
“This is going to be a massive, massive cleanup process,” Gov. Greg Abbott (R) said Friday on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”
State officials said Friday that 32,000 people were in shelters across Texas. As those people try slowly make their way home they will be dealing with loss of power, lack of drinking water, flood damage and much more.
Glass Doctor has been serving Texas for over 15 years and we are doing what we can to help our neighbors. As Texas resident’s return to assess the damage of their home and other property we want to remind them that Glass Doctor is available to start on their repairs.
Below is a list of the relevant services Glass Doctor provides:
- Window Repair: Replacement and repair, including double pane and specialty glass.
- Emergency Window Repair: Glass Doctor offers emergency glass repair service for residential and commercial properties.
- Auto Windshield Replacement: Glass Doctor® can offer immediate windshield replacement to protect the structural integrity of your car.
- Auto Window: Glass Doctor® carefully removes the broken car window – rear windshield, passenger door, sunroof, moon roof, quarter glass, etc. – without damaging the vehicle’s paint, bonding surface and interior.
- Headlight Repair
- Emergency Auto Glass Services -Call for quote
- Fleet services (several of your business’ car’s damaged? Call our fleet glass repair services.)
- We also offer Commercial Glass Repair Services, including storefront doors and security film.
With Glass Doctor remember that you get:
- Experienced specialists that provide quality work
- Great customer service
- No overtime charges
- Upfront pricing
- Scheduled appointment times
- Work with many insurance companies