The Glass Doctor of Dallas Metroplex offers the best glass and window services ranging from car windshield replacements to custom frameless shower enclosures. Our window installations come with a lifetime warranty that covers any defects in the glass products or the workmanship. This means if your windows start fogging up 15 years after we installed it, give us a call and we will come replace it at NO COST. Read this article to keep your house looking its best.
This is the simplest method of cleaning your windows. You only need five basic tools: a bucket of water, a sponge, a detergent, a squeegee, and a chamois/dry cloth.
- Fill your bucket with warm water and add a small amount of a detergent (such as Windex)
- Now soak your sponge and clean your window frames starting from the top
- Soak your sponge in the bucket of soap water and start cleaning your windows either by:
- Starting on the upper-left side of the windows and make an S-shape downwards until you reach the bottom corner of the window
- Starting on the upper-left corner and drag the sponge straight down
- Use your squeegee and start cleaning your windows starting from the top going straight down. Leave about an inch of room at the top so you can start each stroke from a dry area.
- Use your chamois/cloth to dry any excess water after each stroke. If not, you will have visible white lines on your windows
Keeping your windows clean is one of the easiest ways to keep your house looking beautiful. It doesn’t take longer than 15 minutes and the satisfaction you get from crystal clear windows can make the difference between a good day and a bad day.