Why Trade Shows Are Important for the Business Owner
Why Business Owners Should go to Trade Shows
Establish a presence for your company, meet new customers, reach out to your existing customers and build a more established and reliable brand. The cost of exhibiting from your entry fee, decorating, give aways etc…. is well worth it!.
- Every trade show is an opportunity to expand your customer base.
- It is a great way to see what’s working and what isn’t. You have the opportunity to talk to your current customers and see how you are servicing them.
- Walk around and look at other booths. How are they decorating? What is attracting attendees? What are they giving away? How do they compare to your business if they are in the same industry? What can we improve? Are there any vendors that could use your services? Could you use theirs? Network. Network. Network.
- It is important to show your BRAND. Let customers know your company is reliable and you support your local associations.
- Make the most of the time customers spend at your booth. Educate them on your products and services, give them promotional material and make sure you have some kind of give away. Collect business cards so you can reach out after the show.
We are members of the Triangle Apartment Association
Glass Doctor of Raleigh goes every year to the TAA Trade Show (Triangle Apartment Association). The show is for vendors that service the apartments in the Triangle area. We set up a booth and every year has a different theme, this year was “Going for the Gold”! We love to meet new apartment customers and to thank existing apartment customers for using us. It is a great way to get in front of many customers in a short amount of time. We give our Glass Cleaner and tell them about our products. They ask about our glass services and we talk about how our services may be different from other glass companies. In addition, it is a great time to share any new promotions we may be starting. It’s a great way to put a face with the people you speak to on the phone and to ask them what we can do to better serve them! It is a way to brand and solicit new business. We always have some kind of game at our booth to entice them to come over and see us. It is nice to have a little fun with our customers outside of our business relationships. They look for us and our Glass Cleaner!! They love it!!