Glass Tabletops & Custom Shelving
Custom glass tabletops instantly improve the aesthetic of an older or worn out tabletop. You get the look you desire while preserving your furniture and making cleaning simple and stress free. Glass Doctor® of Charlottesville works with clients to design custom glass tabletops that meet their needs and preferences.
Our Glass Expertise is Your Advantage
Our professional glass teams have extensive knowledge of and experience measuring and fitting new and replacement tabletop glass. During your glass consultation, our specialists will help you determine the best glass tint, thickness and edgework detail for your home or business. We'll also address any potential safety issues that may stem from heavier glass.
From coffee tables to writing desks to conference room tables, custom glass tabletops are an ideal solution. We offer tabletops in a range of sizes, shapes and finished edging to create one of a kind pieces for each client. Our teams provide individual guidance to determine which of our glass solutions are the best option for your furniture needs.
Extra Protection for Any Glass Piece
- Tinted glass: Tinted glass blocks harmful UV rays to minimize the risk of furniture fading.
- Safety glass: Certain types of outdoor furniture, such as pool side tables and deck chairs, require specialty glass. We suggest laminated and tempered glass for interior pieces to minimize any damage that may occur in the event of glass breakage. We also use specialty glass for interior shower doors.
Custom shelving provides a practical, functional shelving solution while boosting the ambiance in a room. You'll be hard pressed to find store bought shelving that reduces clutter and contributes to the aesthetic of the space.
We offer custom shelving in a range of style options, ensuring you'll be able to create a piece that instantly becomes the focus in a room. Start designing your custom glass shelf configuration today.
From closets to kitchens to meeting rooms, custom shelving is an ideal organizational and design solution. Our glass experts offer advice so clients are able to narrow down the shelving options that work best for them.
- Style and design: Custom shelves take the style in a room to the next level.
- Height and configuration: We design shelves to maximize your existing space.
- Number of shelves and distances between shelves: Our teams consider the layout of the room as well as the items that will be stored to keep the shelving proportionate with the room and to avoid storage issues.
- Glass tinting and color options: We select the ideal features to fit your personal style and needs.
To learn more about our custom glass tabletops and shelving solutions and how they'll enhance your current space, contact Glass Doctor of Charlottesville today to set up a complementary consultation.