Shower Door Installation
Transform your bathroom into a luxurious yet functional space with the addition of shower doors and tub enclosures. These features capture the eye and magnify the natural light in the room, in addition to raising the potential sale price of your Burnaby home. A glass shower door installation requires an expert touch, and Glass Doctor® of Burnaby has a team of specialists ready to tackle any job. Whether you already know what you want, or need a hand sifting through all of the choices, we want to be your partner every step of the way.
Glass Doctor of Burnaby uses a four-phase process to determine the best shower doors and glass tub enclosures for your home.
- Structural Support: Your walls must bear the weight of the glass shower door and the rest of the enclosure. Our specialists analyze the total load the walls and studs can hold; this influences the maximum weight your enclosure can be.
- Fixtures: You don't want to spray water all over the floor when you open the enclosure. We help you find a shower head with a small enough spray area to stay inside the glass, even when the door is open.
- Sizing: Paying for more materials than you need or running out of materials before a project is over adds significant cost to the remodeling price of the home. We pride ourselves on expert measurements and proper sizing for every project. This not only saves you money, but prevents delays in your remodel.
- Air Flow: The greatest challenge glass enclosures pose is their ability to trap moisture. Over time, moisture will damage the ceiling and walls. Allow Glass Doctor of Burnaby to assess you ventilation needs. For shower rooms entirely made of tile we recommend installing our steam room kit.
From hardware to design layout, we have everything you need to bring your vision to life.
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Our team is devoted to the long-term beauty and value of your home. Our Clear ChoiceTM coat of protection prevents the buildup of hard water stains, and our experts are on-call in the event of an emergency glass repair. Contact us today to begin the process of making your dream bathroom a reality.