Advance Measurement System
Proactive glass care is necessary for business owners who want to limit downtime after a broken glass emergency. The Advance Measurement system from Glass Doctor® of Burnaby is a solution that eases the process of repair and replacement by developing a profile of the site's glass needs.
If your business needs proactive glass care, start by calling Glass Doctor of Burnaby. One of our glass experts will enroll you in the Advance Measurement system and get your site started on the path to better glass care. Once enrolled, the representative will:
- Survey all of the glass locations at your site
- Inventory the size, style and quantity of every glass pane that you need. Our specialists will make notes of any glass that is especially prone to breakage.
- Create a diagram of all the glass locations, marked with the proper glass size
- Label panes that have to adhere to any safety code requirements
- Provide you with a copy of the diagram
Once the initial survey is complete, we have a clear picture of the types of glass you need the most, so we are able to keep a standing inventory of those pieces.
Advance Measurement Benefits
As a proactive glass care program, the Advance Measurement system offers our clients several benefits:
- Less Downtime: When a piece of glass breaks, all you have to do is call with the location number from the diagram, and we will arrive on site with a replacement. This enables us to complete most repairs or replacements in a single visit.
- Board-Up Services: In the event we cannot repair or replace the glass, we offer board-up and clean up services for the site. Once the glass arrives, we will return to finish the replacement.
- Reduced Liability: Expedited service calls mean less customer and employee exposure to injury causing glass shards
- Security: A quick replacement significantly reduces your chance of further vandalism or theft
- Savings: Advance Measurement system clients only pay for a single service call
- Credit Approval: Clients who use the Advance Measurement system are pre-approved for repairs and replacements. This eliminates potential billing conflicts, and allows us to complete the work in a timely manner.
Anticipating a glass emergency is difficult, but with proactive glass care, you can limit the problems the emergency causes your business. Contact us today to learn more about the Advance Measurement system and our other commercial glass services.