Custom mirrors are one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to transform any room in your home. Glass Doctor® of Ashland will help you create truly unique pieces that provide any type of decor with an instant update. The options are virtually endless, since you’ll be able to choose from a wide array of shapes, edging details, tints and thickness. Whether you’d like a single large mirror to make an impressive statement or an eclectic group of mirrors to brighten up a hallway, we’ll turn your ideas into reality!
Advantages of Glass Mirrors
Adding custom mirrors to your home will deliver a bounty of benefits:
- Adds instant brightness: Glass reflects available artificial and natural light, so it brightens any room.
- Easily changed: Mirrors can be moved if you’d like to try them in a different room for a different look.
- Creates the illusion of additional space: Unlike most decor, glass mirrors don’t take up visual space. Instead, mirrors add to the depth of a room by reflecting their surroundings and making even small spaces seem larger.
- Versatile decor: Mirrors are extremely a flexible decor piece, which can be displayed alone or in groups. Hang them in a prominent position or lean them up against the wall!
- Perfect for accentuating particular features: Mirrors can be strategically placed to reflect your favorite artwork or your home’s most appealing architectural features.
Our specialists will assist you with designing the perfect mirrors for your particular space.
Embrace mirrors in your home decor. We offer our customers an array of options to add mirror to their decor design:
- Mirrored wall: Placing one or more mirrors on a hallway wall makes it look larger and brighter. Vary shapes and frames to make a stylish collection.
- Statement mirrors: These mirrors are placed on the floor and leaned against the wall. They’re frequently used in corners and are moved easily.
- Mirrored shelves: These immediately draw the eye to cherished objects and can be paired with lighting to make an even larger impact.
- Mirrored backsplash: This unique look is easy to clean and instantly brightens any style of kitchen.
- Fireplace: A fireplace can be enhanced with a large statement mirror hung above it. Try placing a mirror in the fireplace, and put an array of battery-operated candles in front. You’ll create a safe glow that’s perfect for all seasons.
- Bedroom mirrors: Hang a mirror in place of a headboard to reflect natural and artificial light. Or try one on the inside or outside of your closet to brighten the space and provide a head-to-toe perspective before you head out the door.
- Dining room table: Use a mirrored runner to reflect flowers, candlelight or other centerpieces.
- Bathroom mirrors: A framed mirror provides an instant, personalized upgrade.
Contact Glass Doctor of Ashland today to find out more about how custom mirrors will transform your home. Our specialists will be happy to help you work within your budget to create truly unique custom mirrors that will enhance any decor.