Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Installing beautiful custom glass shower doors will instantly transform your bathroom and create a centerpiece that defines the entire room. This simple solution will also enhance natural light and increase the value of your home, which is exactly why so many homeowners are calling Glass Doctor® of Cleveland to help with their bathroom renovation projects.
Whether you are interested in a clean and basic design or you want to install a more ornate and substantial glass door, our experts can help you choose the best option and successfully complete your project. In fact, our team will be right there with you through every step. From making design decisions and creating a budget to installation and maintenance, we do it all.
Before you jump head first into a shower door project, here are some factors you will need to consider:
- Configuration: You need to work with an expert to determine the type of materials in your walls and the location of supporting studs. This will dictate how much weight your walls can hold and what type of glass products you can use.
- Shower heads: Look for a shower head that will provide enough power without spraying water outside of the shower even when the door is open.
- Measurements: Even small measurement mistakes can cause delays and impede the installation process. Let one of our experts take the measurements and provide you with an accurate quote that includes the cost of labor and materials.
- Ventilation: Poor ventilation will allow moisture to build up in your bathroom. This can lead to peeling paint, mold and a whole host of other problems, especially in bathrooms with sheetrock ceilings and walls. If you aren't sure if your ventilation system is up to par, give us a call and an expert will come to your home and conduct an evaluation. For those with tiled shower enclosures, we can also discuss the practical and luxurious option of installing a steam room kit in your home.
Take full advantage of our shower idea center, which will help spark your imagination and walk you through the different design options that can transform your home.
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
If you are ready to replace your old shower doors with a sleek a modern glass option, call Glass Doctor of Cleveland to get started. We will schedule an in-home consultation so that you can get answers to all your questions and learn about your options without even having the leave the comfort of your home. One of our highly trained experts will help you determine exactly which shower doors are right for you both from a design and structural perspective. We look forward to your call!