If you are interested in renovating your home, installing custom mirrors is an excellent place to start. Mirrors are the perfect decorative match for a wide variety of home furniture designs and interiors. Glass Doctor® of Brevard County will create the inspiring and relaxing indoor atmosphere you've always dreamed of through custom mirror additions.
Trust Our Experts
Glass Doctor of Brevard County specialists possess considerable experience assisting clients with custom mirror selection and installation. For home remodeling projects both big and small, our team of seasoned specialists will work with you to create a living space that compliments you're aesthetic taste. Our specialists are happy to walk you through the home renovation process, offering insights and keeping you updated at all times.
Custom Mirrors for Any Room
Create Depth and the Illusion of Space
The correct placement of mirrors in key rooms throughout your house will go a long way to improve comfort. Natural light in your home is reflected and enhanced by using mirrors, bringing illumination to areas that may otherwise not see much sun. The reflective property of mirrors makes cramped rooms feel much more open and contribute to an aesthetically pleasing illusion of space. Increase the visual space with these mirror additions:
- Mirrored backsplash: Count on these to add depth and style to your kitchen.
- Mirrored wall: The best option for thin hallways, so they seem wider.
- Statement mirrors: A perfect addition for placement above a fireplace or mantle.
Compliment Your Home's Art and Decor
Breathe new life into your home's artwork with beautifully cut custom mirrors or specialty glass decor. Choose to have your glass stylized with a selection of edges, tints, frames and finishes. Make an artistic statement or aid your existing artwork with these mirrors:
- Hanging mirrors: Redirect natural light to help showcase artwork.
- Mirrored shelves: Great for showcasing sculptures, paintings or heirlooms.
- Framed mirrors: Give your home an extra touch of sophistication with these mirrors.
Enhance Your Home's Natural Light
Mirrors are excellent at enhancing the flow of natural light from one room to another. Use mirrored tabletops or strategically placed hanging mirrors to create more light in rooms that are typically dark. Improve the natural lighting potential of your home with mirrors like these:
- Mounted mirrors: Increase the luminosity from light sources like office lamps or lanterns.
- Bedroom mirrors: Encourage both natural and artificial light to move freely in your room.
Impressive Mirror Options
A full-length mirror is a perfect addition to any room. Put one in a closet near the entryway to look over your clothes before going out or place one in the bedroom for a personal touch. Glass Doctor of Brevard County specialists are happy to cut a completely customized mirror exactly how you would like it. Glass Doctor of Brevard County offers several full-length mirror options such as:
- Framed mirrors: Visually stunning, these mirrors are an excellent addition to bathrooms, kitchens or living rooms.
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors: These mirrors will turn any bare wall space into an extraordinary focal point.
To receive top-quality service and discuss custom mirrors for your home, contact Glass Doctor of Brevard County today to learn more. Simply schedule an appointment to meet with our team and we will arrive at your house during a time frame that best accommodates you. No matter what renovations you have planned, our team is ready to help you complete the job from start to finish.