Glass Doctor installed the most perfect shower enclosure I've ever seen. Ahead of schedule, on budget, exactly what was ordered! This was a GREAT deal. Thank you.
Where to Buy Mirror Glass Cut to Size
There are many affordable types of functional and decorative mirror types that can reflect your personal style at home. If you need a mirror for your bathroom, hallway, bedroom or dining room, finding the right size can be difficult. For repairs, replacements and custom glass solutions, it’s good to know where to buy mirror glass cut to size.
The glass and mirror specialists at Glass Doctor® can help you create a custom mirror cut to size for any room. Call 855-603-1919 to find custom mirror glass for sale.
Mirror Sizes | Mirror Glass for Sale
According to Homeaholic’s Sumaira Roberts, as a rule of thumb a mirror should not be less than 2/3 the size of any piece of furniture below it. Secondly, they should not be bigger than that piece of furniture.
Since custom mirrors can go anywhere in your home from bathroom walls to full-length mirrors inside of closets to wall-mounted hallway mirrors, size doesn’t always depend on furniture. Our Glass Doctor specialists can help you determine the right length and cut for your mirror with a free in-home consultation.
Benefits of Buying a Mirror Cut to Size
Custom mirrors are made to be looked at. Besides their beauty, here are the advantages to owning a custom-cut wall-mounted mirror:
- They can open up any room and create the illusion of space
- Provide a great source of reflective lighting
- Custom framing or tiling can turn these mirrors into conversation pieces
- They take up less space and are cheaper than freestanding mirrors
- They are out of the way and mounted easily in any room
There are many unique home uses for custom-cut mirrors:
- Mirrored walls can add depth to your hallway and make the space appear much longer. Ornate frameworks add elegance and turn them into conversational pieces.
- Mirrored backsplashes bring out the light in your kitchen.
- Framed and vanity mirrors in your bathroom stand out as self-reflective art.
- Mirrored tabletops reflect lamplight and are a unique showpiece.
- Mirrored shelving is a great way to accent accessories, trophies, books and silverware.
- Custom tabletops reflect your personality with elegance.
Each piece requires a special cut by a professional glazier to build the piece you envisioned. Ask about custom edging and finishes for your custom mirror.
Great Reasons to Use Glass Doctor:
- Bonded & Insured
- Free In-Home Estimates
- Thorough Cleanup
- Certified Experts
- Workmanship Guaranteed
- Never an Overtime Charge
- Upfront, Flat Rate Pricing
- Courteous, Uniformed Professionals
- Scheduled Appointment Times
Need something specially cut today? Since 1962, our Glass Doctor glaziers have been offering complete glass repair, replacement and custom services at more than 270 locations across the United States.
Did you know Glass Doctor franchise owners recruit the best glaziers to be our glass specialists, many of which are certified by the National Glass Association (NGA)? Contact Glass Doctor and start designing your custom mirror cut to size today. Call us at 855-603-1919.
Homeaholic Wall Mirror Home Décor: http://www.homeaholic.net/wall-mirror-home-decor-use-different-types-different-places/