Floor-to-Ceiling Mirrors | Glass Doctor
If you're considering installing floor-to-ceiling mirrors in your home, consider calling the certified professionals at Glass Doctor®. We'll turn your dream of elegant home decor into a reality with custom-sized floor-to-ceiling mirrors designed and created specifically for you.
Schedule an appointment with one of our experts today at 855-603-1919.
Custom Mirror Solutions at Glass Doctor
When you schedule a free, in-home consultation with one of our glass experts, we will discuss your budget and customizable options to create the perfect mirror.
Our qualified professionals will accurately measure the width and height of the floor-to-ceiling mirror and ensure it fits properly within the space.
From framed mirrors to mirrored walls, we'll help you choose a floor-to-ceiling mirror that accentuates your home.
Regardless of the type of floor-to-ceiling mirror and where you want to place it—whether it be in your living room, bedroom or garage—Glass Doctor is ready to create the perfect glass addition to your home.
What to Expect with Glass Doctor
Now that you have a general understanding of what's possible when you work with Glass Doctor, here's what you can expect when you schedule an appointment with our glass experts:
- Prompt Arrival—We arrive to your house at the scheduled appointment time and put protective footgear on before entering your home.
- Consultation—Our professionals will help you determine where the best location is for your floor-to-ceiling mirror and take measurements of the walls.
- Free Quote—Within 24 hours of our initial visit, we will provide an upfront quote.
- Installation—Once the quote is approved, we will schedule a follow-up time to install your new mirrors. Our experts will cut and frame your floor-to-ceiling mirror to the exact specifications.
Why Should I Get a Floor-To-Ceiling Mirror?
With a mirror that extends from your floor to the ceiling, you're getting more than just a reflective surface—you're adding an illusion of space to your home, in addition to more natural light.
This type of full-length mirror makes a small room feel larger and enhances light throughout a home.
Install a floor-to-ceiling mirror in virtually any room:
- Put one in your garage to create a personal home gym.
- Fit one on the wall next to your front door to check out your outfit before heading out for the day.
- Place one in the dining room to brighten up the room and accentuate your existing décor.
- Install one in the kitchen as an accent wall to add depth to the space.
Install a Floor-to-Ceiling Mirror with Glass Doctor
No matter where you want to place your floor-to-ceiling mirror, Glass Doctor has the skills and expertise to make it happen. Call us today at 855-603-1919 to schedule a free, in-home consultation with our experts today.