Design Ideas: Customizing Bathroom Mirrors of all Sizes
Finding bathroom mirrors specifically made for your bathroom can be a tireless and fruitless search. With Glass Doctor®, a group of leading glass specialists, stop searching and let us help you customize a mirror specific to your needs. We provide in-house consultations to measure and install custom-made mirrors and other glass solutions to fit your preferences. Call today at 855-603-1919.
Custom Mirror Ideas for Your Bathroom
The first step to choosing your perfect custom-made mirror is to decide what theme or look you're going for. Below we've listed 3 mirror ideas that lend themselves to a plethora of added creativity, while also bringing a sleek and stylish vibe to your bathroom:
- Double Up. While the two-vanity bathroom mirror trick is usually used when multiple sinks are present, it can also be used to deliver an attractive and unique xeroxed focal point in the room.
- Mix It and Match It. Make a mirror museum. Keeping multiple mirrors on one wall to avoid a fun house effect; organize different shapes and sizes of mirrors into a complimentary arrangement.
- Large and In Charge. Showcasing dramatic style, large mirrors also attract and dispense natural light throughout your bathroom. This adds a sense of openness and cleanliness.
No matter what unique and customizable option you go with, Glass Doctor is here to turn your bathroom into a modern oasis with beautiful mirrors. We offer a wide range of edge details to even more emphasize your mirror's notability, as well as glass protectant options.
So you want a custom-made mirror for your bathroom, but how do you decide the appropriate size for your bathroom? Here are 3 steps that may be helpful in the process of deciding how big or how small your mirror should be:
- Measure the area where the mirror will be installed. if the area you are adding mirrors to is above your vanity, prevent a bulky and awkward look by having your mirrors cut the same size as your vanity (frame should be included in that sizing, if a frame is to be installed).
- Notice window location. If possible, you want to make sure that the mirror you are installing is large enough to reflect the window's natural light. This increases a person's sense of space and brightens up the room, adding a look of sharp cleanliness to the surrounding area.
- Cut pieces of paper accurate to the mirror sizes you're pondering. Tape them to the wall in the places where you want the mirror to be installed, and step back to analyze. This helps you visualize the end result and verify that the decisions you are making are indeed right for you.
Rest assured, with GlassDoctor, we offer you both quality products and quality services. Let us help you determine what size mirror would best fit your space with a free in-home consultation with one of our glass specialists. Call today 855-603-1919.