Glass Tabletops & Custom Shelving
One of the best ways to update your interior design is by introducing glass custom tabletops to your dining room space. Glass custom tabletops not only help add a unique ambiance to a room, but they will also preserve your furniture and make them easier to clean.
Our Glass Expertise
The glass specialists at Glass Doctor® of Tampa Bay have the knowledge and experience to measure and fit new tabletop glass as well as replace your old tabletop glass. We will provide a professional consultation to guide you with your particular glass tabletop choices. This includes determining the thickness, glass tint and edgework detail that will work best for your glass tabletops, while at the same time avoiding potential safety issues that are related to the use of heavier glass.
Custom Glass Tabletops are an Ideal Solution
The use of custom glass tabletops are the perfect solution for your:
- Antique furniture
- Coffee tables
- Conference room tables
- Dining room tables
- Writing tables
We have a large selection of different shapes, sizes and finished edgings to choose from. This means that all of our custom tabletops are truly unique. Consult with our glass specialists at Glass Doctor of Tampa Bay to determine what glass tabletop options best suit your particular needs.
We provide several glass options that will add extra protection to your furniture, including:
- Tinted glass: The use of tinted glass will help to block harmful UV rays, thereby preserving the look of your furniture by preventing fading over time.
- Safety glass: Safety glass is often used for outdoor furniture, such as poolside pieces and patio tables, as well as for indoor features, such as glass shower doors. Our specialists will provide custom measured safety glass, including laminated and tempered glass, to help reduce the risk of injury caused by glass breakage.
Custom shelving not only adds a touch of class and sophistication to your interior design, it also adds to the functionality of your home or business by helping to cut down on clutter.
Visual appeal: Custom shelving allows for many stylistic options. For example, a custom glass shelf configuration will help to create a more dramatic and eye-catching look.
Function: For the perfect organizational and design solution within your home or business, few choices beat custom shelving. Our Glass Doctor of Tampa Bay specialists will help you design the perfect shelves for any space in your home, from kitchens to bathrooms. We will provide you with expert advice on creating your custom shelves, including:
- How to enhance a room's ambiance through style and design.
- How to avoid wasting space through height and configuration.
- How to avoid storage issues by determining the proper number of shelves required and the distance needed between shelves.
- How to match your personal style and needs through the use of glass, tinting and color.
There's no reason to settle for store-bought shelving when custom glass shelving is an option. Contact Glass Doctor of Tampa Bay for a professional consultation today.