Residential and commercial property owners are looking for a design that is both aesthetically pleasing and practical. Custom mirrors offer the fastest way to brighten up a room and make it appear more spacious. Glass Doctor® of Tampa Bay offers creative mirror solutions designed to improve the look and feel of your home or business. Call today to learn more about our custom mirror option.
Find the Best Mirrors for Your Home
Increase Depth and the Perception of Space
Well-placed custom mirrors give rooms modern accents and openness. Take advantage of light to create a modern, open look. The specialists at Glass Doctor of Tampa can adorn the your space with custom mirror solutions, including:
- Mirrored wall: Install specialty mirrors in small narrow spaces such as foyer or hallways to make them look larger.
- Accent mirrors: Place statement mirror creations above a fireplace, headboard or other object.
- Mirrored backsplash: Add depth to you kitchen by installing a custom mirror backsplash.
Allow our glass experts to highlight the best features of your home with custom mirrors.
Accent Artwork and Decor
Custom mirrors enhance ambiance and accentuate existing artwork and decor. Glass Doctor of Tampa can cut and shape mirrors to fit tight specifications. Select from a broad range of edges, tints, finishes and frames, which ensures a personalized touch. Your options include the following solutions:
- Framed mirrors: Framed mirrors liven up the walls, especially for spaces that display artwork or family photographs.
- Mirrored shelves: Us e custom mirror to create stunning 360-degree views of paintings, sculptures or treasured collectibles.
- Hanging mirrors: Highlight a favorite heirloom or show-off your art collection by redirecting natural light to the space with custom mirrors.
Magnify Natural Light
You can increase the amount of natural light in a room by installing a custom mirror on the wall adjacent to the window. Here are two of the custom mirror solutions offered by Glass Doctor of Tampa:
- Bedroom mirrors: Take advantage of the natural light from windows, door, skylights and artificial light from lamps.
- Mounted mirrors: Increase the illumination provided by lanterns, desk lamps, floor lamps and other light sources.
Work with our glass experts to achieve your design goals, maximize light and save money on energy costs.
Take a final look of yourself in the mirror before heading out the door in a full-length mirror installed in your bedroom, bathroom, closet or foyer. Design options include:
- Framed mirrors: Add a bit of sophistication and fascination to your bathrooms with custom framed mirrors.
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors: Exactly what you need for total appearance inspection before heading out the door.
Contact Glass doctor of Tampa over the phone or simply fill out a service request online. We provide expert assistance and will help you develop a more intriguing indoor environment with captivating glass decor. Our glass specialists will arrive to perform a free consultation, conduct measurements and make helpful recommendation every step of the way.