Advance Measurement System
At Glass Doctor® of Ramsey, we allow our customers the opportunity to practice proactive glass care in their disaster recovery plan by joining our Advance Measurement program. As part of the program, we will send our glass specialists out to your property, where they will inspect and measure the glass panes in your windows, doors and all other glass products. They will record the type of glass that is used throughout your property in addition to any safety glass code requirements. The location of each glass pane will then be marked down onto a diagram of the facility with a corresponding number.
Quicker Emergency Repair Service
Because of our Advance Measurement system, you'll be able to report broken glass more easily at all hours of the day or night. All you'll need to do is to report the number on the diagram that corresponds to the glass that broke, allowing us to see if it is in stock and to bring it with us. This way, we will be able to replace your broken glass in one trip without the need of a board-up. Being able to complete installation in one visit will save time and money. As an additional benefit, our Advance Measurement plan allows you to expedite the replacement process even more by pre-establishing your credit and contact information.
If your property uses sensitive glass panes that tend to be damaged more frequently, you have the option of pre-ordering that specific glass through our in-stock program. This ensures that you'll have replacement glass ready for whenever it's needed.
Benefits of Advance Measurement
- Save money: You won't have to deal with long business interruptions since it will be possible to replace broken glass within a single trip.
- Save time: Instead of having to deal with a board-up while you want for our glass specialists to leave your premises to check stock and order the right glass, your broken glass will be replaced right away.
- Improve safety: The Advance Measurement program allows broken glass to be cleaned up and replaced almost immediately, thereby reducing the risk of injury to employees or customers.
- Improve security: Quick replacement at all hours of the night ensures that your property does not remain vulnerable to break-ins for nearly as long.
- Maintain curb appeal: Ugly board-ups hurt your curb appeal and could potentially drive customers away. The quick turnaround of our Advance Measurement program means board-ups aren't required.
- Eliminate billing conflicts: By pre-establishing your credit, you'll reduce the possibility of billing conflicts.
Practice proactive glass care by joining our Advance Measurement program. To schedule an Advance Measurement today, be sure to contact us at Glass Doctor of Ramsey.
Canada excluded. Services performed by independently owned and operated franchises.
Time limit for claims applies. Full details here.