Glass Shower Doors & Bathtub Enclosures in Odessa, TX
Installing a beautiful, heavy ornate tub enclosure or frameless shower door in your master bath cannot fail to make a huge impression in that room. Even if your tastes lean toward creating a more utilitarian space, we have many options from which to choose and feel certain you'll be able to find something that pleases.
Whether it's shower doors and bathtub enclosures or glass shelves and mirrors, Glass Doctor® of Odessa has the experience and ability to provide your bath area with a nice upgrade. Our trained glass design experts will conduct a cost-free consultation to get an idea of what you envision for your bathroom and then, together, we will create a satisfying custom enclosure. We will be with you during the entire process, from budget considerations and design to installation and future maintenance needs
Custom Frameless Shower Doors
A frameless glass shower door or tub enclosure can add a whole new dimension to your bathroom, catching and reflecting the light and providing a central focal point. Before the process can begin, however, the following factors should be considered:
- Configuration: We'll have to determine the surface material and the underlying substructure, including placement of the supporting studs. This will be the deciding factor in calculating how much weight the walls can support.
- Shower heads: The shower heads you use inside your new shower or tub enclosure should not be capable of spraying outside the door even when open and the water's on full.
- Measurements: Rather than taking the chance of depending on incorrect numbers, our glass experts will make an appointment at your convenience to come out and obtain precise measurements. This will help avoid installation delays and also provide the needed data to give you an accurate cost figure for materials and labor.
- Ventilation: All bathrooms should have adequate ventilation to prevent moisture buildup from damaging exposed surfaces and creating a mold hazard. Glass Doctor of Odessa will do a ventilation assessment and, if inadequate ventilation exists, make a recommendation for a ventilation upgrade.
Our Shower Idea Center can give you some great support in deciding just what's right for your home. Clicking here will take you to some helpful information and ideas, including:
- Shower Door Photo Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation Information
- Vendor Information
- Hydrophobic Coating Glass Protectant
To begin creating your new frameless shower door or tub enclosure, call the specialists at Glass Doctor of Odessa.