All About Glass Doctor of Lexington
Glass Doctor of Lexington has provided glass repair and replacement services to Lexington and surrounding areas since 2017. Philip and Katelyn Schultz founded the company with the mission to give customers exceptional services and products. Throughout the years, Glass Doctor of Lexington has worked on various projects, including creating custom mirrors, windshield repair, and commercial window installation. Our company has become a well-respected glass repair company in the area. We credit our success to our commitment to ensuring that every job is done right. We would love for you to learn more about our company's beginnings and where we are today.
Get to Know the Owners of Glass of Lexington
Philip and Katelyn Schultz are the dedicated owners and operators of Glass Doctor of Lexington. Philip has had an entrepreneurial spirit from a young age, and after some time decided to work for his family business. Although he did not enjoy setting up tables and ironing chair covers, he enjoyed having a business, building teams, and creating new employment opportunities.
Philip met Katelyn in 2010, and the couple got married in 2014. They moved to Lexington in 2017 and took over Glass Doctor of Lexington. The couple chose Glass Doctor because they were impressed by the code of values and Neighborly’s reputation as the hub for home services.
Glass Doctor of Lexington's Accomplishments
Philip and Katelyn won the distinguished Top Gun - Captain award in 2021, given to franchise owners for their accomplishments and dedication to the trade. The couple also won the President's Award for their hard work and leadership that year.
Glass Doctor of Lexington's Community Involvement
Glass Doctor of Lexington is involved in the Foster Care Council in Lexington, which provides foster children with needed items. Phillip and Katelyn also actively participate in the local Builder's Industry Association, the Central Kentucky Association, and the Chamber of Commerce. Philip serves as a board member of BIA Cares, the charity arm of the builder's association, and he assists with coordinating local projects.
Why You Should Choose Glass Doctor of Lexington
If you live in the Lexington area, and would like professional, cost-effective and quality glass services, then give Glass Doctor of Lexington a call today (859) 278-0376!
Our Location Offers:
- Window Repair
- Frameless Shower Doors
- Double Pane Windows
- Windshield Repair & Replacement
- Car Window Replacement
- Advanced Measurement
- Emergency Service
And more! Call or fill out a form to talk to a glass specialist.
Code of Values
Glass Doctor is now one of seven service brands owned by Neighborly®. Each brand shares a Code of Values and culture to live by, which not only outline how we work in a professional environment but also how we live our daily lives.
We live our Code of Values by...
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: "above the line."
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
...and Having fun in the process!