Window Repair & Replacement
A broken window can be a stressful situation. Your home's security is compromised, and your belongings can become damaged from wind and rain. Glass Doctor® of Jacksonville specializes in all types of window repair, and our around-the-clock service means you never have to wait through the night or over the weekend for service.
- Convenient Scheduling: We will perform your window repair at a time that works best for you.
- Upfront Pricing: No surprises when it's time to pay the bill.
- Industry Best Practices: Our specialists are highly trained to repair and replace any window or door glass.
- Exceptional Service: Glass Doctor of Jacksonville specialists are polite and courteous. We cover our shoes when we enter your home and clean up after every job.
We travel in specially designed vehicles that carry a complete line of tools and supplies, and we will attempt to make the repair on the spot. If we cannot make a complete repair, we will board up the window, order the correct glass and schedule an appointment to complete the job. We'll always clean up the glass and debris before we leave to keep kids and pets safe.
Our team is qualified to repair any type of glass, along with window components such as locks, balances and tilt latches. From tinted glass to double pane windows, we have you covered. If your insulated glass units (IGUs) have a foggy or dirty appearance between the panes, the seal has been compromised. These broken units not only decrease your Florida home’s curb appeal, but they also cannot provide the energy-saving services for which they were designed. Our specialists repair the seal or replace just the glass so your windows look and work like new again.
Our team provides unique solutions to glass decor. Ask our team to install shower enclosures or doors to enhance a bathroom or add a glass overlay to an antique table for protection. We'll make sure every glass accent in your home is in good repair and installed correctly.
New windows not only stand up to abuse better than older windows, but also cut the cost of your monthly energy bills. Glass Doctor of Jacksonville offers a full line of replacement windows and upgrade options to suit every home and budget.
- IGUs: Double or triple pane windows help keep your heated and cooled air indoors where it belongs to help cut your energy bills.
- Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass: This type of glass is treated with a special coating that reflects heat while allowing light to pass through. A great option for reducing glare.
- Glass Protectant: Clear Choice™ protectant prevents scratches and reduces the buildup of hard water and mineral deposits so your glass looks better for longer. It is also great for granite, tile and other surfaces!
When you join our Advantage Plan®, you will receive priority scheduling, special discounts and savings, a free home inspection and a guarantee against breakage for the glass we install. If you have a broken window, or are ready to upgrade your windows to enhance your home's value and curb appeal, call or schedule your appointment online today with our team!