Custom mirrors elevate the look of any home decor while adding light, depth, and visual interest to your home. Think of them as reflective artwork that you can move around and place wherever you'd like. Our specialists at Glass Doctor of Jacksonville will assist you in designing the perfect mirrors for your home, with the shape, size, tint, and edging you'd like. We'll cut and install custom mirrors and other glass surfaces to make your home sparkle with a new look.
Benefits of Custom Mirrors
Custom mirrors offer the perfect combination of practicality and beauty. Designers commonly use mirrors to make small spaces like cramped hallways seem larger or brighten dark spots. Our team will surveyor home to see where custom mirrors will deliver the most impact. We'll work with you to design a mirror suited to the space. Once the mirror is made, we'll install it to ensure your design ideas are realized in the space.
Create the Illusion of Space
We often see mirrors used to trick the eye into seeing a more visually open space.
Transform small spaces into open, inviting rooms using strategic mirror placement. Each custom cut mirror reflects surrounding walls and interior light, creating the illusion of space. Use decorative tiled or framed mirrors to complement your existing home architecture. Our glass specialists arrive immediately to give your home another dimension! Explore custom mirror options, including:
- Mirrored wall: A small, dark hallway or another area will instantly look larger and brighter.
- Mirrored backsplash: Easy to clean and sanitize, this unexpected look brightens any kitchen decor.
- Statement mirrors: Use a custom mirror over a headboard or fireplace to create a focal point.
Complement Existing Art and Decor
Place our custom mirrors throughout your home to highlight your favorite photos, artwork and awards. We create one-of-a-kind pieces based on your product specifications. Choose from an extensive selection of tints, frames, finishes and edgework. Apply any combination to custom decor options, including:
- Mirrored shelves: Accentuate your collectibles and other favorite objects with a panoramic view that doesn't distract from the objects themselves.
- Hanging mirrors: A hanging mirror directs natural light to exactly where you want it and can be used to fill a space between artwork.
Enhance Your Lighting
Reflect natural and artificial light from lamps, windows and chandeliers to enhance interior home lighting. Illuminating dimly lit rooms and hallways couldn't be easier with mirrors fitted to end tables, coffee tables or existing open wall space. Coordinate mirrors with custom decor and pep up the ambiance in every room. Optimal mirror choices include:
- Framed mirrors: Whether you'd like an ornate or a sleek frame, a framed mirror provides any room, such as a bathroom, with a polished, finished look.
- Mounted mirrors: These help magnify light from sources such as desk lamps.
Mirrors Made to Impress
Whether you'd like to highlight a beautiful view, interesting architectural feature, or cherished piece of art, a strategically placed mirror will multiply the impact of your home's favorite features. Consider these mirror options:
- Leaning mirrors: A custom mirror leaned against the wall or in a corner is an interesting look and can be easily moved when you're ready to try it somewhere else.
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors: Check your head-to-toe look in your bedroom or entryway custom mirror before heading out the door.
Mirrors are appropriate in any room or space, and if you'd like to change up your home's decor, experiment with moving them to different spots. In addition to the mirrors' size, shape, tint, and edging, choose to leave it unframed or add a frame to personalize the look further. Schedule an appointment today with the specialists at Glass Doctor of Jacksonville to get started on transforming your home with custom mirrors!