Glass Tabletops & Custom Shelving
Custom glass tabletops add a sophisticated and elegant style to your interior design; best of all, custom glass tabletops add an extra layer of protection to your furniture and make cleaning an easy task. Because of this, glass tabletops are especially effective as a way to spruce up your dining room.
Take Advantage of Our Glass Expertise
Our Glass Doctor® of Columbus specialists have the knowledge and experience required to measure and fit new or replacement custom glass tabletops. We will provide you with a professional consultation, during which our specialists will guide you through the tabletop creation process. We will help you make the best decision for your home or business in regards to the thickness, glass tint and edgework detail of your custom glass tabletops. Our specialists will also take into account all potential safety issues related to heavier glass.
Custom Glass Tabletops are an Ideal Solution
Custom glass tabletops are the perfect solution for the use of:
- Antique furniture
- Coffee tables
- Conference room tables
- Dining room tables
- Writing desks
You will be able to customize your glass tabletops in a number of different ways by choosing from a variety of shapes, sizes and finished edgings. This allows for a unique glass tabletop design for every client. You will want to consult with one of our glass specialists at Glass Doctor of Columbus in order to identify what options will best fit your specific needs.
Add Extra Protection to Any Glass Piece
There are a number of options available that will provide your custom glass piece with extra protection. These include:
- Tinted glass: Furniture that is exposed to harmful UV rays will fade over time. Tinted glass will help to block these UV rays, thereby protecting your furniture.
- Safety glass: Specialty glass is needed for outdoor furniture, such as poolside pieces and patio tables. We offer the option of custom measured safety glass, such as laminated and tempered glass. These types of safety glass options will protect children, adults and your belongings from the dangers of glass breakage. Specialty glass is also used indoors on glass shower doors.
As far as form and function goes, nothing beats custom shelving. Custom shelving is far more effective than store-bought options because of the way it contributes to the look and functionality of your home or business.
- Visual appeal: By using custom shelving, you will have a wide selection of options from which to choose. A custom glass shelf configuration is a sure way to add a dramatic and eye-catching aesthetic.
- Function: If you are looking for the perfect organizational and design solution for your home or business, look no further than custom shelving. The Glass Doctor of Columbus specialists will assist you in designing the perfect shelves for any space in your home, from the kitchen to your closet. We provide professional guidance when you select your custom shelving options. Consider these factors before selecting your shelf design:
- Glass, tinting and color: To insure that your shelves meet your specific needs as well as your unique style.
- Height and configuration: To ensure your shelves make effective use out of the space you have available.
- Number of shelves: To ensure that you will have enough storage space.
- Distance between shelving: To ensure that all of your items will fit on your shelves.
- Style and design: To enhance the ambiance of your space.
Instead of settling for store-bought shelving and worn tabletops, contact us at Glass Doctor of Columbus today for a free consultation for custom glass additions.