Auto and Home Window Crack Repair
Cracked glass can be very dangerous and is a major safety hazard for both your car and home. Fortunately, Glass Doctor® can repair all types of windows. We offer same-day delivery and emergency services 24 hours a day 7 days a week for your cracked window needs.
Glass Doctor Window Repair Services
The certified professionals at Glass Doctor offer both home and auto window repair services to fix your window immediately and efficiently.
Auto Window Repair
With our auto glass services, we provide quality windshield repairs and offer 24/7 emergency services. It's important to get your window fixed as soon as possible because it is illegal and a safety hazard to drive with a cracked windshield in some states.
Glass Doctor will work with your insurance company to repair your car at an affordable price.
Home Window Repair
Glass Doctor will try to repair your window before completely replacing it in order to save you money. Here is what to expect when you call Glass Doctor to repair a cracked window:
- A certified professional will provide an in-home consultation, clean any debris around the area, and take the necessary measurements to fix the window.
- After you approve the quote offered, your new window will be installed.
- Glass Doctor will clean up the area and provide tips on how to care for your new window.
Factors to Consider When Repairing a Cracked Window
Dealing with broken glass can be very dangerous and you might not have all the tools necessary to repair or replace a cracked window. If faced with a cracked, chipped or damaged window in your car or home, there are a couple of things to consider.
Cracked Auto Window
- Size and Depth—Smaller cracks will be easier to repair while larger cracks might mean the whole window needs to be replaced.
- Type—Multiple cracks are more difficult to repair because of the extensive damage caused by them. Glass Doctor offers various glass solutions to fix these cracks and restore your windows.
- Location—If the damage is in a driver's line of sight, the window should be repaired immediately.
Cracked Home Window
- Decide if you can fix it yourself—See this list of DIY window crack repair tips. You may be able to repair the glass if you have the necessary tools.
- Assess the damage—If the cracked window is damaged badly, you most likely need a professional to make the repairs.
- Call Glass Doctor—Fixing a damaged window with Glass Doctor may be more affordable than you think.
For any type of broken glass in your home including windows, mirrors, glass tables or shower doors, do not hesitate to call a glass expert for a replacement.
Why Glass Doctor
In addition to providing quality service and workmanship, Glass Doctor also offers benefits including:
- Upfront, flat rate pricing with no overtime fees
- Working with your insurance company to provide affordable pricing on repairs and replacements
- Flexible scheduling and appointment times
- 24/7 same-day and emergency services
Call Glass Doctor Today
Glass Doctor offers safe and reliable glass solutions for any type of repairs or replacements. Call us at 855-603-1919 for a free in-home consultation to repair any window cracks you might have.
Car Windshields: http://www.carwindshields.info/is-your-windshield-repairable
Popular Mechanics: http://www.popularmechanics.com/home/interior-projects/how-to/a3744/4293919/