Auto and Home Window Crack Repair
Whether in your car or your home, cracked glass is a major safety hazard. Fortunately, Glass Doctor® can repair all types of windows. If you're in need of window crack repair, we can address your need quickly and efficiently. We offer same-day and emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Glass Doctor Window Repair Services
The certified professionals at Glass Doctor offer both home and auto window repair services. Here's what to expect when you call our professionals.
Auto Window Repair
With our auto glass services, we provide quality windshield repairs and offer 24/7 emergency services with our fully equipped mobile response unit.
It's important to get your window fixed as soon as possible. A cracked windshield poses a great safety risk, especially in the event of a collision or rollover, and in some states, driving with a damaged windshield is illegal.
Glass Doctor will even work with your insurance company to repair your car window at an affordable price.
Home Window Repair
Glass Doctor will try to repair your window before completely replacing it in order to save you money. Here is what to expect when you call Glass Doctor to repair a cracked window:
- A certified professional will provide an in-home consultation, clean any debris around the area and take the necessary measurements to fix the window.
- After you approve the quote offered, we will repair or replace your window. In the rare event that the window cannot be replaced immediately, we will secure the area and schedule a prompt return visit.
- Once the repair is complete, Glass Doctor will even leave the area cleaner than we found it.
Factors to Consider When Repairing a Cracked Window
Dealing with broken glass can be very dangerous, and you might not have all the tools necessary to repair or replace a cracked window. If faced with a cracked, chipped or damaged window in your car or home, here are a few factors to consider:
Auto Window Cracks
- Size and Depth—Smaller cracks will be easier to repair, while larger cracks might mean the whole window needs to be replaced.
- Type—Multiple cracks are more difficult to repair. Glass Doctor offers various glass solutions to fix these cracks and restore your windows.
- Location—If the damage is in a driver's line of sight, the window should be repaired immediately.
- Time—Keep in mind that repairs for auto window cracks are only temporary, and the window will eventually have to be replaced.
Home Window Cracks
- Be Careful with DIY—You may be able to repair the glass if you have the necessary tools, but keep in mind that home window cracks generally spread if not repaired properly.
- Extent of Damage—If the cracked window is damaged badly, you most likely need a professional to make the repairs.
For any type of broken glass in your home, including windows, mirrors, glass tables or shower doors, do not hesitate to call Glass Doctor for a repair or replacement.
Why Glass Doctor?
For more than 40 years, Glass Doctor has been providing quality glass window repair services across the US. In addition to providing quality service and workmanship, Glass Doctor also offers:
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing with no overtime fees
- Working with your insurance company to provide affordable pricing on repairs and replacements
- Flexible scheduling and appointment times
- 24/7 same-day and emergency services
Call Glass Doctor Today
Glass Doctor offers safe and reliable glass solutions for any type of repairs or replacements. Call us at 855-603-1919 for a free window crack repair consultation.
Car Windshields: http://www.carwindshields.info/is-your-windshield-repairable