Glass Doctor installed the most perfect shower enclosure I've ever seen. Ahead of schedule, on budget, exactly what was ordered! This was a GREAT deal. Thank you.
Custom Glass Cutting Service | Choose Thickness, Edge and Finish
Custom glass cutting is best left to the professionals. And no one has more experience cutting glass to customer specifications than Glass Doctor®. We cut glass to whatever size, shape and specification you need, and because we're experts, we'll get it done right the first time. Call Glass Doctor at 855-603-1919 to find your nearby location, then schedule a free, in-home consultation today!
Glass Cutting for Your Custom Order
When it comes to custom glass cutting, no one knows glass the way we do at Glass Doctor. We have been leaders in the glass industry for over a half century, so we know how to get your glass cut to your exact specifications the first time, saving time and money.
You tell us the application, and we'll help you decide on the thickness, edge type and glass type for your custom-cut glass. We also make recommendations about finishes such as etching that add additional flair to your shower doors, entryway or mirrors. We'll take precise measurements during a free, in-home consultation if you feel unsure about the dimensions of the glass you need.
We custom cut glass for all application, including:
- custom-made mirrors
- glass tabletops
- protective glass for wood furniture
- shower doors
- entryway doors and side lites
- window replacement glass, and many more!
Custom Glass Cut to Your Specifications
What you plan to use your custom-cut glass for will help guide the choice of thickness you will need.
- Less than 1/8": for picture frames and protective glass tops for furniture
- 1/8": for storm windows, picture frames and custom glass tabletops
- 3/16": for insulated glass windows, small shelves and custom glass tabletops
- 1/4": for protective glass furniture tops and custom glass shelves
- 3/8": for frameless shower doors, custom glass patio tables and custom glass tabletops
- 1/2": for frameless shower doors, custom glass patio tables and protective furniture tops
- 3/4": for glass doors and custom glass tabletops
Add some extra pizzaz to your custom-cut glass with your choice of edge profiles. We will recommend the best edge for your intended application, if you are undecided. Edges include:
- single, double and triple bevel in various sizes
- waterfall and more
Expert Glass Cutting and Professional Customer Service
Trust the experience of over 50 years in the custom glass cutting, design and installation business. Our glass specialists at Glass Doctor take pride in their level of expertise and customer service. We won't be satisfied until the job is done and you are satisfied with the results. So call 855-603-1919 to find your nearby Glass Doctor location, then schedule a free, in-home consultation about your custom cut glass project.