Custom Mirrors in Virginia Beach
If you are looking for a way to create a more aesthetically pleasing interior design while increasing the comfort of your space, consider adding custom mirrors throughout your home. Glass Doctor® of Virginia Beach specialists are highly trained and experienced, which means we have the ability to provide a variety of custom glass solutions that will meet the needs of every one of our clients. Our team is qualified to cut and install a variety of mirror decor pieces.
The Benefits Mirrors Deliver
Create Depth and the Illusion of Space
Custom mirrors can be used for much more than simple decoration. Improve your interior design with strategically placed custom mirrors. These pieces reflect the ceilings, walls and windows, which increases the perception of space. Additionally, the use of tiled or framed mirrors are particularly effective at highlighting the architecture and contours of your home.
During your free consultation, our team members will determine where the best locations are throughout your home to place custom mirrors. Some of the custom mirror options that are popular with our clients include:
- Mirrored wall: There is no better way to make a narrow hallway appear longer than with a mirrored wall.
- Statement mirrors: Emphasize focal points, such as your living room fireplace or bedroom headboard, by using custom created statement mirrors.
- Mirrored backsplash: Add visual depth to make a cramped kitchen feel more open.
Highlight Your Home Decor and Art
If you have any artwork and glass decor that you want to show off, custom mirrors are an excellent way to accentuate them. Not only will we cut your custom mirrors to your unique specifications, but we also offer a large selection of edges, frames, finishes and tints to choose from that will match the style of your home. Some of our client's favorite decorative mirrors include:
- Framed mirrors: Framed mirrors work well for almost any application, including complimenting a wall full of framed photos or art with.
- Hanging mirrors: Use hanging mirrors to direct natural light onto your favorite art pieces.
- Mirrored shelves: Provide a 360-degree view of your antiques, collectibles, sculptures and art pieces with mirrored shelves.
Enhance Natural Light Within The Home
Mirrors are great for spreading natural light and artificial light throughout your home, especially in poorly lit areas with few windows. Some of the mirrors that are particularly effective at bringing light into the home include:
- Mounted mirrors: Use mounted mirrors to magnify the illumination created by your mounted lanterns, desk lamps and other sources of light.
- Bedroom mirrors: Bedroom mirrors are great for reflecting the natural light from your bedroom windows as well as the artificial light from your lamps.
Custom Mirrors Made to Impress
Add custom mirrors to your bedrooms, closets and entryway to get a full perspective of your appearance before you head out of your home. We will also provide a custom mirror that is finished and framed to compliment your interior decor. Some of our full-length mirror options include:
- Framed mirrors: Provide a touch of sophistication to your bathroom with a custom mirror and frame of your choosing.
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors: Perfect for checking your appearance before leaving the home.