Custom mirrors are an effective, affordable way to take the aesthetic in a home up a notch, creating a more comfortable, beautiful living environment. Glass Doctor® of Panama City boasts years of experience providing a wealth of custom glass solutions tailored to our customers’ personal styles and tastes. We cut and install mirrors and other glass surfaces to fit virtually any space in your home.
Create Depth and the Illusion of Space
Placing a mirror strategically within a small space will make the room appear more open and inviting. The mirror’s position extends the reach of the natural window light and reflects the walls and ceiling to brighten up the room. Select a framed or tile mirror to highlight the architecture and other features of your home. During your in-house consultation, our specialists will determine the best locations for your mirrors.
Our most popular custom mirror solutions include:
- Statement mirrors: Ideal above a headboard or fireplace.
- Mirrored backsplash: Creates depth in a bathroom or kitchen.
- Mirrored wall: Gives small or narrow hallways the appearance of length.
Accentuating your prized art and glass décor is simple with a few custom mirrors. Choose from varying edges, tints, frames and finishes to coordinate with your home décor scheme.
Our decorative mirror selection includes:
- Hanging mirrors: Well-positioned hanging mirrors direct natural light toward a favorite art display.
- Mirrored shelves: Offer family and friends a 360-degree, panoramic perspective of art pieces, sculptures, collectibles and antiques with mirrored shelves.
- Framed mirrors: Framed mirrors are a versatile custom mirror solution, particularly for adding a hint of glass décor to a wall of framed art or photos.
Enhance Your Home’s Natural Light
Hanging mirrors and mirrored tabletops further the reach of both natural and artificial light throughout your home. Hanging mirrors are especially well suited for rooms with limited or no windows to bring more light into the spaces.
Consider one or both of the following hanging mirrors:
- Mounted mirrors: Extend the light from mounted lanterns, desk lamps, and other light sources.
- Bedroom mirrors: Maximize the artificial lamp light and natural window light.
Mirrors Made to Impress
Entryways, bedrooms and closets are optimal places in a home to display a full-length mirror. You’ll get a full perspective of your clothing and general appearance before heading out the door. Glass Doctor of Panama City finishes and frames custom full-length mirrors to highlight customers’ existing home décor.
Think about adding one or both of the following full-length mirrors:
- Framed mirrors: Add an elegant touch to your bathroom or bedroom with a custom designed mirror with a frame you choose yourself.
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors: Ideal for checking an outfit and accessories before leaving for work or a night out with friends.
To learn more about our custom mirrors and other glass solutions, call Glass Doctor of Panama City at 850-250-3012 or fill out our online request form.