Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Adding new shower doors in your bathroom or installing a beautiful tub enclosure can dramatically improve your home and add new life to your bathroom. Not only does glass enhance natural light and make rooms feel more spacious, it can also increase the resale value of your home.
Whether you are interested in a basic frame or you want to upgrade to a more elaborate design that incorporates heavy, custom glass doors, Glass Doctor® of Mishawaka can help you plan for and complete any project. Our experts will guide you through the entire process, from choosing the right products and planning for your new bathroom to the actual installation process. Our specialists are trained and equipped to help you.
Frameless Shower Doors
Consider adding custom frameless shower doors to your bath area to make the space look and feel more luxurious. Beyond ridding the room of a dirty curtain and enhancing the natural light in the space, frameless shower doors are customized to fit your space. So, whether your shower is too large for a standard piece or your bathroom has a unique layout, customizing your biggest bathroom addition will work in your favor. A final benefit to homeowners, frameless shower doors increase a home’s resale value. Installing one in your home will deliver premium returns down the road.
Design Your Dream Shower Space
Before you get started, here are a few common considerations that you will discuss with your Glass Doctor representative:
- Configuration: The first step is to evaluate the makeup of your bathroom. The type of building materials and the location of supporting studs will affect the type and weight of glass that can be used for your project.
- Shower heads: You will want to make sure that you choose a shower head that will not spray water outside of your shower if the door is open and the water is running.
- Measurements: Working with Glass Doctor of Mishawaka to ensure expert measurements can help you avoid any mistakes or delays in your shower door installation project. Our experts can ensure accurate measurements and project quotes. You will know the exact costs for materials and installation before you start your project.
- Ventilation: It is all too easy for moisture to build up in bathrooms. This can cause paint to peel and mold to grow, especially if your bathroom walls are covered in porous sheetrock. Proper ventilation can help you avoid any moisture related problems and keep your bathroom clean and dry. If you are currently experiencing ventilation problems, Glass Doctor of Mishawaka can visit your home and make significant improvements.
What to make some major or minor bathroom renovations, but not sure where to start? With so many choices on the market, picking out the right products and addressing all the details can feel overwhelming. That is why Glass Doctor of Mishawaka offers a shower idea center that includes:
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Call today or schedule an appointment online with Glass Doctor of Mishawaka to learn more about how you can use glass shower doors or tub enclosures to improve your home and transform your bathroom.